Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Good morning Handsome Come and join me for some naughty talk and sexting with juicy videos...
Good hygiene is essential for good service I want to invite you to my world of relaxation...
(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...
WhatsApp calling, nudes, videos, sextexing, feet fetish,fone sex. Come let me Rev that your...
Indulge my mind Gents, and tell me your naughty word is for the day... Mmmm? How to kill some...
So excited about my next photo shoot,this one is gona be real goooood. Will let you know when...
What is the ideal length ratio between partners to have succexful standing sex? Girl 10cm...
Sending all the Gentleman a *MWHA on this last day of September' Lots of Sexyness and Rip Roaring...
a SP is not up front with you and does not inform you that she was/is not well and is on...
I'm available at Be Sensual in Lynwood Manor till 5pm. To make your days better and keep you warm...
I have natural wavy hair which when I'm in a very naughty and playful mood, is worn loose,...
Tight with malebe, curvaceous yellow bone in town to give you a good fuck, discounts available
Hey all you sexy men:-) I want to make my fantasy real this time. I'd like to raise the bar to my...
Very good morning to all, hope you all have a blessed day.. Please call or whatsapp for more info...
Ladies, instead of throwing away uyour old panties, sell them to me. Inbox me if you are interested
Let me know if there are punters out there who enjoy male grooming. And I mean to the extent...
Morning to all may you have a blessed day. I will be available only from 11 this morning. My...
Hi there, any ladies available in JHB or PTA who will be willing to snap some gloves on and give...
Has anyone had the embarrasment of meeting anyone they know while visiting a girl- either a male...
Asking you gentlemen for myself and prehaps you too ;-) Makeup.....how much do you want to see...
Received a pm, asking about availability, We confirm the booking, i send addres. Guy sends pm...
Hi All This is probably not the place to ask this question, but I am just curious. What is the...
Why is it that in porn movies when a chic gives a guy blowjob it lasts for 20 - 30 minutes, but...
lay me down gently now spread my legs slowly, with your tongue trace my inner tight, slowly and...
People of the purple world! My Ban on ESA has finally been lifted! BUT now my cellphone...
From the bottom of my heart,I would like to thank all the wonderful gents who supported me while...