Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hot sexy video session awaits you for Only 300 for 20 Watch me please myself
*Blow and go special 20 minutes session. * Slow bj for an hour with lots of teasing, owo, CIM...
A place where it feels like home hala get all the fun both h and forget the problems for a while
I think I know the answer to this Q, but I am gonna ask it anyway. To the girls that accept forex...
Morning to all, today only will all 5 video's and 15 naughty photo's be available for 250 xoxo
good evening due to visit sandton in few weeks planning on staying at hotel close to sandton...
Hey This is for those that enjoy long lusting sex,Where we do each other nice and slowly:))...
XXX VIDEO TITLES. SPECIALS 1. Sweet Escape 2. Insertion 3. Before Bed. 4. Condensed...
I wasn't around on Heritage Day, so am looking to celebrate it a bit late. Looking for...
Hi ladies. Please pm if you are willing to travel to the centurion area. Will cover travelling...
Hi i am looking for a lady that truly knows how to deal with a guy with a foot fetish please pm...
Please take note tgat my WhatsApp is blocked. Please call for info. I will be available from...
Hi ladies, Would anyone be open to cater for the below fantasy? Book a WG and arrange the...
R650/hour on 30 minutes notice fucking awesome nuru prostate play no extra charge WhatsApp me
Hot oily video calls... Warm oily lots of things!!! Very hot video package special xxx...
Hi gents.... Those of you who are still interested in pics..... I have a buy one set and get...
Hi there gents please WhatsApp me for more details. Xoxo Britney
If you where ordered to fetch everyone you have had sex with in this world What would use to...
As you all know how much this year it has been,so I believe that we all need a big...
Hi guys Feels like weekend almost!!! boys.. thanks for your support... Always... VIDEO...
To my dearest clients I am available tonight until 22h00! See you soon!
Will be in Durban Tomorrow. Selling my remote services Today. WhatsApps only today for...