Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Let's relax and enjoy a Deep issue massage,or cupping and hot stone massage and Lot's of TLC...
Any of the ladies here do tiktok style videos? Il be willing to pay to buy them.
Evening ladies I will be travelling to Pta again this week. Looking for a steamy session....
Looking forward to our play session my girl. Lol, I hope im ready! 2 hours of bliss....
Hi Gents, Offering with every 1 hour booking. 2 x naughty videos and 1 x personal pic CUM...
Hi there gents will be available till late tonight. Please WhatsApp or call for more details....
Hi guys I have some awesome high quality pictures for sale,let me know if you keen whatsapp me...
I'm hot, I'm sexy, I'm sensual above all I'm pretty and fun. Come let's have some time with some...
Come and experience all the hotness from rimming to a fantastic BJ, even the massage will leave...
Great special's for the Today and Tomorrow only. You need to relax a d rewind. Best place to...
The joy that comes with a clean bill of health :) General Medical Examination Chest X-ray...
Good morning :-) I am hosting a blow and go special in the roodeport area its R250 for 20...
Hi im looking for recommendations of any girls in western cape that cater for virgin guys...
I just got a WhatsApp from some dude "investigating something about a shemale" My...
Hi sweet patient gentlemen. To those who were waiting for new videos... Ready!! Don't want...
A very happy and blessed birthday to you Kc! May all your dreams and wishes come true!
Anyone up for a deep tissue sensual body to body massage? Call me
Good morning Purple world, I have now have credit card facilities available at my alternative...
Hey my lovies... Please note that I am not working today, but I will be available from...
After a lovely long weekend off, these boobs are back to please and tease...xxx
Removing all free voyeurs that haven't tipped or supported me lol Please note my snapchat is...
Hi there gents myself and Topaz will be available till late tonight doing doubles. Please...