Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Im availabe for your sensual needs with a full GFE with me... Call 072 408 3097
Available right now...... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now Calls...
Im availabe to rock your soul... are you as horny as i am? Call 072 408 3097
* New 11 min Video Alert! * Take a peek inside the cabin I work from and see what would await you...
But very tongue in cheek- Shot in different shots, good lighting and mise en scene, raunchy...
Tonight and tomorrow night... Also a reminder on my special that I'm running on my 15min...
Still available until 16:30 today Services include Sensual Ziske Package: *Soft sensual...
Cum get Warm & Cozy with me & Treat yourself to a Sensual Pamper session. Extras are...
We all have them. My 2 biggest ones are when a lady claims she does GFE, but no kissing and a...
A long intense deep throat and face fucking ending with a facial then on to some more naughty fun...
Good day gents, I will be available this weekend,allso for all nights. Please call or whatsapp...
Whatsup me for a awsome special today.. 20 pics... 2 videos... :)
Today I woke up so damn horny,i am not sure if its the weather or it's the cocktail I had last...
KZN I'M ARRIVING ON YOUR SHORES MONDAY 12 OCTOBER, DEPARTURE BACK TO GAUTENG THURSDAY 22...
Looking for a lady in CT willing to give a decent OWO quickie. Please PM me with rates if...
Hi there gents I will be available till late tonight and Saterday till 1 . Please WhatsApp or...
Good morning guys... TODAY ONLY!!! Discounted rate.. I have a special today on my sessions:...
Hi there babes I will be available till late tonight. Please contact for more details....
Hey ladies. Lockdown is basically over and the airports are open again. You should head down East...
Hi good morning lovies. Running my 30 Min Special today lots of playful sexy fun. I'm...
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more information...
Hi gents Come enjoy with on this coast weather let me fulfill your fantasies while I Edge you...
Book a 60min sensual massage today and get R200 off..... Or Book the private jacuzzi for...
Johannesburg - A 54-year-old Sandton man was robbed of R190 000, allegedly by a woman who lured...
Monday to Friday specials R550 Erotic tantric massage 60min 90min sessions R850 Ad R50 rand...