Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Vicky available till http://22.00 today   [Last Reply]

Sensuality on another level! Out calls are also possible! Contact me on 0722559775

1
Vicky
2026-07-29 13:16:16
Vicky Vicky [View]
29 Jul 2026
Grasfontein visit today till Friday night   [Last Reply]

Hey gents let me please you visiting Pretoria till Friday night. Early morning bookings also...

2
Niki
2026-07-29 11:55:09
Niki Niki [View]
29 Jul 2026
Jessica   [Last Reply]

Available now in Randburg for sensual massage with happy ending

1
Jessica
2026-07-29 13:06:22
Jessica Jessica [View]
29 Jul 2026
Jessica @Randburg   [Last Reply]

Escape. Relax. Rejuvenate. Premium sensual massage designed to melt away stress with elegance,...

1
Jessica
2026-07-29 13:01:57
Jessica Jessica [View]
29 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

What'sapp me on 0720260475

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-29 13:01:53
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Specials Thursday?   [Last Reply]

Hi ladies, Anyone have any specials running today in the Joburg or PTA area please PM me!...

2
[deleted]
2020-10-01 05:17:07
Lady T Lady T [View]
1 Oct 2020
Indian.. sexy pics and videos available x   [Last Reply]

hey guys please whatsapp for more info xxx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-01 05:12:01
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
1 Oct 2020
Barter & Bang (AGAIN)   [Last Reply]

New number comes with new photos! Get your hands on the latest set by simply popping me a...

3
Madison
2020-09-30 23:21:37
Madison Madison [View]
30 Sep 2020
Double Blow job   [Last Reply]

Now which of the two of you lovely ladies offer this view_video.php?viewkey=ph5f48b1206790e

13
Muff Marauder
2020-09-29 18:50:32
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 Sep 2020
Massage   [Last Reply]

I would love to spoil any lady with a wonderfull massage. I will pay your hourly rate and spoil...

2
[deleted]
2020-09-30 13:13:20
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 Sep 2020
Amy AND Reyn   [Last Reply]

Fun Doubles today... Call us.. Or whatsup :)

3
Reyn
2020-09-30 08:42:40
Get the D in Dur Get the D in Dur [View]
30 Sep 2020
Pretoria lam back   [Last Reply]

The princess of wakanda is in your town are you ready for the heat she brings along with

6
Black Panther(rimming Goddess)
2020-09-30 11:40:53
Black Panther(ri Black Panther(ri [View]
30 Sep 2020
Erotic massage and extra services   [Last Reply]

Hi people, hope all is well. Would you like to visit me today? I promise I'll be good to you

1
Jordan
2020-09-30 17:07:23
Jordan Jordan [View]
30 Sep 2020
New in Ferndale with a naughty,kinky special offer   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, I'm still available and ready to give you some hot steamy action

1
Linda
2020-09-30 16:07:24
Linda Linda [View]
30 Sep 2020
Who's up for a all night of kinky fun   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx

1
Kimmi
2020-09-30 16:05:14
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
30 Sep 2020
Mmf tips   [Last Reply]

So i recently got invited to a mmf threesome, I don't know the couple to well although we have...

2
[deleted]
2020-09-30 15:44:47
quick1 quick1 [View]
30 Sep 2020
Available till late   [Last Reply]

Hi gents, I will be available till late tonight. Please call or whatsapp for more info. xoxo

1
Chandre
2020-09-30 14:51:25
Chandre Chandre [View]
30 Sep 2020
Goth phase   [Last Reply]

I cringe when I look back at old photos when I went through my Goth phase. What phases did you...

16
Kim Foxx
2020-09-29 17:04:52
klippie klippie [View]
30 Sep 2020
Full gfe fuck it list.....   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone Here is the final list MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE...

70
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-09-22 08:36:03
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
30 Sep 2020
Ms Paige @ Elysium   [Last Reply]

Good day gents... I'm back at Elysium spa where I started... (week days 10:00 - 16:00) To...

3
Ms Paige
2020-09-05 08:31:14
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 Sep 2020
Sensual massage therapist in noordwky   [Last Reply]

Hie gents I'm available for sensual massage, prostate,gfe and penatration at an affordable fee

1
Tracy
2020-09-30 14:26:00
Tracy Tracy [View]
30 Sep 2020
All night special and available today xxx   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx

1
Kimmi
2020-09-30 14:13:31
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
30 Sep 2020
Doubles In Centurion...!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, Bella & Mademoiselle Storm! We are still available for doubles in Centurion...

1
Bella
2020-09-30 13:54:31
Bella Bella [View]
30 Sep 2020
Spring specials   [Last Reply]

Good day purple world. I am running specials for the week. For the rest of this week starting...

2
Alison Diamond
2020-09-29 11:15:27
Alison Diamond Alison Diamond [View]
30 Sep 2020
Good quality massage   [Last Reply]

If you want to fill few minutes of your day with some sweetness try me.

1
Tinashy
2020-09-30 13:31:30
Tinashy Tinashy [View]
30 Sep 2020
Meyersdale-Quickies & Blow&Go Specials   [Last Reply]

Hey guys. Contact for more info on special 0660519878

20
Vickey ( The Original )
2020-09-20 14:42:10
Vickey ( The Ori Vickey ( The Ori [View]
30 Sep 2020
Please all your wildest dreams.. Phone services available   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I'm available for some fun together with a video call and maybe some sexting also...

2
Ashley
2020-09-16 23:49:59
NinjaBoy.x NinjaBoy.x [View]
30 Sep 2020
Barter and bang   [Last Reply]

Hi ladies Any ladies requiring some handyman type repairs in exchange for your services?...

37
Cum 1
2020-07-21 07:10:03
Cayts Cayts [View]
30 Sep 2020
"Barter & Bang"   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, Due to the set backs caused by the lockdown which affected everyone financially...

9
Bella
2020-09-10 08:00:12
Cayts Cayts [View]
30 Sep 2020
Spoil yourself   [Last Reply]

I'm available and waiting.... Spoil yourself with me..a sensual body to body massage. Our...

1
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-09-30 14:55:01
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
30 Sep 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.