Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Looking away is an option... forgetting me isn't.
Exclusive Content Menu R350-- No Face Tease * Explicit solo videos & pics * Face not...
Fullhouse special running today 30mins - Incall - R1500 Penetration & Oral. 1hour -...
Evening special 200 discount from any treatment! Contact me on 0723559775
Hi Guys. I know how annoying it can be if you struggle to get through when you try to call....
So last night I call up a lady I've been with before and enjoyed her company. She can only see...
Good day, any Caucasian ladies available from 6pm today in Pretoria?
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more information...
Please share your most comfortable venue/hotel/apartment/lodge to visit an SP in the area?...
4 new pics available Pending 3 hours already, wonder whether Admin will put them up... 2 are...
I'm available and ready to spoil you with 90 minutes of your time to treat you like a king you...
A very good morning on this wet and chilly day, perfect weather for cuddling. Have an awesome...
Hi ladies, Looking for 2 or 3 ladies to entertain 6 guys at a house in Jhb north. Batchelor...
Hey there lovely gents ;) I'm ready and eager to spoil you for 90 min starting with a relaxing...
Morning naughty gents :) I'm available today ready and waiting to spoil you with a...
Ok guys we now have cuddle weather... Come join me for the comfort of gfe from my home. Happy...
So when does punting work best for you? When you are on high or when you are down and you need a...
Eagerly looked at the new shoot www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php when spotted it...
Welcome Juniper!!!! www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php I hope To meet you soon!!! I...
Hi to all the beautiful ladies. I am looking for an hour massage with CIM/COF in Pta for...
Morning all. I'll be in Pretoria on Monday 5 October til Wednesday 7 October, Elardus park pvt...
Hi there. SP with a nice meaty Vag please pm me . Location and race doesn't matter just over 30s...
Book now! 60min sensual massage and receive an 30min free jacuzzi session...come keep me warm
Hey lovies xxx I am running a Blow & Go special tomorrow... -Message me for more...
Hi Ladies. Am in Pta East area around 15:30 today. Need a quicky please, no more than 30mins....
Book now! 60min sensual massage and receive 30min free jacuzzi session...perfect for this weather