Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Naughty Content Flash Sale running   [Last Reply]

Special on all brand new content

1
Amilia
2026-07-29 00:09:46
Amilia Amilia [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now...... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now.... I call...

1
Lesedi
2026-07-28 23:48:42
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
28 Jul 2026
Content avble   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information 0685748444

1
Chardonnay
2026-07-28 23:45:08
Chardonnay Chardonnay [View]
28 Jul 2026
1
Amilia
2026-07-28 23:31:30
Amilia Amilia [View]
28 Jul 2026
Mature fetish   [Last Reply]

Like RED WINE I get BETTER with age The PROOF is in my content Whatsapp now for the best in...

1
Lilly
2026-07-28 23:23:50
Lilly Lilly [View]
28 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Tuesday special   [Last Reply]

Hi guy, I'm available in Randburg Ferndale for a limited time, discounts on all offers available

1
Linda
2020-09-29 13:04:31
Linda Linda [View]
29 Sep 2020
Available AFTER shoot   [Last Reply]

Good morning gentlemen. I will be available after my shoot today. Please give me a call for...

89
Meg
2020-09-23 06:29:48
Knightrider78 Knightrider78 [View]
29 Sep 2020
SeXY PICS Availble!!!   [Last Reply]

Whatsup me... For a super special on my video and pics!!!!

2
Reyn
2020-09-29 07:45:21
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
29 Sep 2020
Brazilian Wax Watch   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents would you consider accompanying a WG to get a Brazilian/Hollywood Wax and watch through...

4
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-09-29 10:02:37
Stem Stem [View]
29 Sep 2020
Katie in Melrose Arch   [Last Reply]

Hey gents I'm available around Melrose Arch and I offer a full sensual body massage with body...

1
Katie
2020-09-29 11:19:33
Katie Katie [View]
29 Sep 2020
Available In Centurion...!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion Mondays-Fridays from 09:00-18:00. Please contact me...

1
Bella
2020-09-29 10:41:32
Bella Bella [View]
29 Sep 2020
Fun titillating Tuesday play!   [Last Reply]

Hi boys.. VIDEO TITLES 1. Sweet Escape 2. Insertion 3. Before Bed. 4. Condensed...

1
Mandy
2020-09-29 10:24:56
Mandy Mandy [View]
29 Sep 2020
indian.. sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

hey guys please whatsapp for content available xx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-09-29 10:12:04
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
29 Sep 2020
Some respect for the ladies   [Last Reply]

Good morning purple world This is just a shoutout to the ladies in appreciation for the...

25
The Huntsman
2020-09-25 06:23:07
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
29 Sep 2020
I'm not weird...   [Last Reply]

I'm a limited edition... :)))

12
Ms Paige
2020-09-28 15:09:42
Victoria Victoria [View]
29 Sep 2020
Special still available xoxo Ling   [Last Reply]

Hi lovies I've decided to keep the Special on this week. My whatsapp number is 078 516 1365 if...

2
Ling (the Original) Freelance
2020-09-29 07:55:45
Ling (the Origin Ling (the Origin [View]
29 Sep 2020
Re: Service's...   [Last Reply]

Morning gents I'm available from now until 5 this afternoon. My services includes full body...

2
Lizaan
2020-09-29 07:13:24
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
29 Sep 2020
Cum with me....   [Last Reply]

Cum treat yourself to a hour special with me... Fullhouse and gfe, I sure love kissing and...

1
Kayla
2020-09-29 09:26:25
Kayla Kayla [View]
29 Sep 2020
Monday special   [Last Reply]

Was the weekend toooo long?? Cum treat yourself to a hour special with me... Fullhouse and gfe,...

5
Kayla
2020-09-28 10:36:56
Kayla Kayla [View]
29 Sep 2020
Quickies with Miss Thunder   [Last Reply]

Hi gentlemen i will be offering quickies at affordable rates. Do not hesitate to contact me....

18
Miss Thunder
2020-09-21 12:55:09
Miss Thunder Miss Thunder [View]
29 Sep 2020
Midrand quickies   [Last Reply]

15 minute slippery hand job. Any lady in Midrand offering this today? Please pm me

2
Crave
2020-09-29 08:20:37
HornyBlackBro HornyBlackBro [View]
29 Sep 2020
Ziske Surprise Birthday   [Last Reply]

Morning gents! So today I want you to join in on the celebration of my birthday :-) Cum...

31
Ziske
2020-09-28 08:12:02
Ziske Ziske [View]
29 Sep 2020
Available for Erotic Sensual Massage   [Last Reply]

Gents I'm available at Be Sensual till 5pm I offer a full sensual body massage and I do extras on...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-09-29 08:55:08
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
29 Sep 2020
Liza went out to play..   [Last Reply]

So Gents, It was Saturday night and was invited to an AWESOME party. Obviously the...

19
Liza
2020-09-27 01:36:18
triton242 triton242 [View]
29 Sep 2020
Its happening....   [Last Reply]

After all this time I'll finally be moving into my own apartment. Glen Austin Midrand. I'll...

3
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-09-28 11:16:36
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
29 Sep 2020
My fantasy   [Last Reply]

Rename your stage name to Anita Get a tattoo of my choice Will pay for your tattoo Inbox...

5
NinjaBoy.x
2020-09-15 11:34:11
Monika Monika [View]
29 Sep 2020
Showered and shampooed   [Last Reply]

Good and clean and fresh. Ready for a gfe of note. Call or whatsapp now for the morning special...

1
Bbw Nadia
2020-09-29 06:27:02
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
29 Sep 2020
Punters in George... Western Cape   [Last Reply]

Hi... how's the punting in George... Hartenbos, Knysna, George, Plet guys available for...

2
Ms Paige
2020-09-28 19:49:44
Plod1975 Plod1975 [View]
28 Sep 2020
Tiktok style vids   [Last Reply]

Any of the ladies here do tiktok style videos? Il be willing to pay to buy them.

5
tyrone69
2020-09-02 18:43:20
Graham12342014 Graham12342014 [View]
28 Sep 2020
Milf in Pretoria   [Last Reply]

Evening ladies I will be travelling to Pta again this week. Looking for a steamy session....

1
JackJones
2020-09-29 13:19:56
JackJones JackJones [View]
28 Sep 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.