Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Juicy new content   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, I offer high quality pics and vids and have a huuuge variety... So what are you...

1
Megan Content Creator
2026-07-29 10:04:49
Megan Content Cr Megan Content Cr [View]
29 Jul 2026
Fun Bookings!!   [Last Reply]

Call or whatsup me!! Heated ROOM;)

1
Reyn
2026-07-29 09:59:21
Reyn Reyn [View]
29 Jul 2026
Tracy is available   [Last Reply]

Come experience my full GFE experience...lets have lots of fun... Call :072 408 3097

1
Tracy
2026-07-29 09:45:39
Tracy Tracy [View]
29 Jul 2026
# Let's get naughty   [Last Reply]

Naughty but yet sensual doubles to suit your pocket Let myself and the gorgeous Ling spoil you...

4
Blondie
2026-07-27 10:32:14
Ling Ling [View]
29 Jul 2026
Grasfontein this afternoon   [Last Reply]

Hey gents will be in Grasfontein this afternoon till Friday night Excited to meet you

1
Niki
2026-07-29 09:38:31
Niki Niki [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Juicy jubblies...   [Last Reply]

After a lovely long weekend off, these boobs are back to please and tease...xxx

2
Sabrina
2020-09-28 09:05:47
Sabrina Sabrina [View]
28 Sep 2020
Snapchat clean up   [Last Reply]

Removing all free voyeurs that haven't tipped or supported me lol Please note my snapchat is...

1
Trisha
2020-09-28 09:34:27
Trisha Trisha [View]
28 Sep 2020
Double with Topaz in edenvale   [Last Reply]

Hi there gents myself and Topaz will be available till late tonight doing doubles. Please...

2
Britney
2020-09-27 11:10:22
Britney Britney [View]
28 Sep 2020
Massage services available, 10am - 4pm xx   [Last Reply]

Good morning, I'm available this morning from 10am to 4pm I offer Massage services, I work...

1
Jardin
2020-09-28 09:09:48
Jardin Jardin [View]
28 Sep 2020
OWO and CIM   [Last Reply]

My request is very simple today, I don't need FH at all and neither am I looking for an excellent...

19
Dons
2020-09-23 10:34:58
Dublin Dublin [View]
28 Sep 2020
Personal gallery update   [Last Reply]

New pics for your pleasure.... Enjoy guys.....

9
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-09-24 11:09:22
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
28 Sep 2020
Welcome New Week   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents welcome to the new week, hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I'm available at Be...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-09-28 08:46:10
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
28 Sep 2020
5
Alphatank
2020-09-28 06:04:57
Ben Layden Ben Layden [View]
28 Sep 2020
Availability this week   [Last Reply]

Available this week Mon to Fri 8am till 10pm . Kisses xxx

1
Tamzin
2020-09-28 08:19:09
Tamzin Tamzin [View]
28 Sep 2020
28th/09/2020 Special   [Last Reply]

Hi good evening Gent's I will be Hosting a lovely 30 Min Special tomorrow. Please feel free to...

2
Ling (the Original) Freelance
2020-09-27 18:31:00
Ling (the Origin Ling (the Origin [View]
28 Sep 2020
Becoming friends with a WG   [Last Reply]

This topic has probably been done before but I would like some fresh answers. In my short time...

26
The Huntsman
2020-09-25 06:33:40
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
28 Sep 2020
Best BJ   [Last Reply]

So guys...based on your experience who (from current advertisers only) gives the best head?...

11
[deleted]
2020-09-23 18:30:48
Vavavoom Vavavoom [View]
28 Sep 2020
<<<<<RANDBURG will be embraced few days>>>>>   [Last Reply]

Gentlemen will be in the area for only a day if not two, am actually using this opportunity hence...

1
Sloppy Poppy
2020-09-28 07:08:20
Sloppy Poppy Sloppy Poppy [View]
28 Sep 2020
Kris new venue   [Last Reply]

Hi IV decided to rent a second place for you to enjoy class and total privacy with me. Now in...

1
Kris
2020-09-28 06:46:27
Kris Kris [View]
28 Sep 2020
Question for married punters   [Last Reply]

I have a mate whose been married for almost 20 years. He's a serial cheater. I know of at least 3...

75
Blades
2020-01-27 15:22:57
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
27 Sep 2020
Online services   [Last Reply]

Good morning :-) I have online content available at R250. Also have options like video...

2
Tisha
2020-09-24 09:52:27
Capture Capture [View]
27 Sep 2020
Overseas travel- Self quarantine   [Last Reply]

I see some countries are opening up but they require a 14 days paid quarantine in a hotel room....

3
SMP
2020-09-27 10:22:31
SMP SMP [View]
27 Sep 2020
indian.. sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

hey guys got some sexy packages amongst other remote services available... .pls whatsapp xx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-09-27 18:30:51
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
27 Sep 2020
Love me or hate me   [Last Reply]

Yes I do take pictures wearing weaves but it doesn't mean that I would wear it always,Sorry...

24
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-09-23 23:25:05
Nikki Nikki [View]
27 Sep 2020
foot fetish   [Last Reply]

Hi there i am looking for a girl that offers the prefect foot fetish experience and not one that...

1
thorberza
2020-09-27 18:32:29
thorberza thorberza [View]
27 Sep 2020
Good quality massage   [Last Reply]

I offer a combination of full body proper massage to sensual massage which includes body to body...

1
Tinashy
2020-09-27 10:52:02
Tinashy Tinashy [View]
27 Sep 2020
New venue   [Last Reply]

Hi guys I have a new place of business... Still my own private place with the class you used...

1
Kris
2020-09-27 10:33:37
Kris Kris [View]
27 Sep 2020
How do ladies feel about getting their toes sucked?   [Last Reply]

Ever have a session where a punter inevitably slipped one of your toes into his mouth and sucks...

10
The Huntsman
2020-09-25 06:08:55
SMP SMP [View]
27 Sep 2020
Hi guys!   [Last Reply]

Don't miss out on hot weekend xxx video package special! New content... But NAUGHTY. 8 VIDEOS....

1
Mandy
2020-09-27 10:15:10
Mandy Mandy [View]
27 Sep 2020
Hi guys!   [Last Reply]

Don't miss out on hot weekend xxx video package special! New content... But NAUGHTY. 8 VIDEOS....

1
Mandy
2020-09-27 10:14:04
Mandy Mandy [View]
27 Sep 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.