Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Dobt hesitate to visit our beautiful seductive Goddesses and have the time of your life
Come through for a Swedish and sensual massage with happy ending. I offer a deep core swedish...
I'm Available Today from 11am till 7pm... Schedule your sensual pamper and feel your very best...
Don't miss out on hot weekend xxx video package special! New content... But NAUGHTY. 8 VIDEOS....
Hey gents come join me for a erotic and sensual session Call me for more info xxx 0742405073
Gents, will be stuck in Stanger and there is nothing to do here. Anyone know any spots for a...
Pelvic massage includes: lingham massage scrotum perinium prostate light use of toys...
I will be available this whole weekend in krugersdorp. Working from the private place. Give me a...
Not tonight - I have a headache. And similar excuses.. well go and see how many wonderful ladies...
Good morning, hope you all have a blessed Sunday. Available today, videos and photos still...
Sunset B&G 5pm-9pm and sunrise 7am-10am. Special runs all week Call or whatsapp for info...
Hey purple world Ladies, as much as we appreciate the effort that you go to in order to...
Remote services First package: 7 min video followed by a 3 min video,I dressed up in a...
From 10 till 5..doubles available.. And fun halfhour specials... Whatsup me!!
Hi gents In the mood for doubles Sensual massage. Girlfriend experience Prostate Milking...
Any blow & go specials in the east for this lovely Saturday morning?
Good morning gents ;-) I will be available today and sunday from 10am till late hehe. Booking...
Evening everyone from tomorrow I'll be running my 15 minute tug& go, blow & go,plug and...
Good morning, hope you all have a blessed day. Please call or whatsapp for more info on my...
Does anybody know where the likes of Mila and Nats get those tiny micro bikinis the wear on their...
Good morning everyone Hope that you're all doing well and that you're all safe! Being new...
Hey purple world I'm busy compiling a 'punting list' for my next visit to Pretoria. Could...
sexy pics and videos available xx pls whatsapp for further information xxx