Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Available right now.... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now.... Call me...
Let's play together over a video call daddy WhatsApp me for more info
10pm to 11pm today only video call sessions for half price for 10 minutes message me on 070 400 6421
Hi Ladies. Am in Pta East area around 15:30 today. Need a quicky please, no more than 30mins....
Book now! 60min sensual massage and receive 30min free jacuzzi session...perfect for this weather
Massage lovers only need apply; "You won't experience this anywhere else", 4 hands...
Morning guys I am available today 08:30-15:30 Call/whatsapp for more details on my discounts xxx
I'm available and waiting....spoil yourself with a sensual body to body massage.. Our venue is...
Hi lovies I am available today for some nice warm sensual fun. Lots of playing involved and so...
Hi ESA ladies! I recently lost my job due to lockdown and so I'm looking for a budget option....
Hey guys. I am working today and Friday at a private Guesthouse near Alberton City. 09.00...
Catch me for the last two days. Running a special on my single and double bookings. Contact...
Pretoria girls, please inbox me your rates & services i thank you in advance.
Mmmmmmm East Rand cocks,thank you so much for being so horny hahahaha. Apologize to those who...
Has anyone had this happen to them while with a wg and what was your reaction and hers to this
If you have tired muscles come let me spoil you with my massage therapy with a bit of sensual.I...
On a dull, cool, grey day a hot coloured momma is just what you need. Call or whatsapp your...
Hi ladies, Anyone have any specials running today in the Joburg or PTA area please PM me!...
New number comes with new photos! Get your hands on the latest set by simply popping me a...
Now which of the two of you lovely ladies offer this view_video.php?viewkey=ph5f48b1206790e
I would love to spoil any lady with a wonderfull massage. I will pay your hourly rate and spoil...
The princess of wakanda is in your town are you ready for the heat she brings along with
Hi people, hope all is well. Would you like to visit me today? I promise I'll be good to you
Hi guys, I'm still available and ready to give you some hot steamy action