Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Watch me slowly undress, and play with myself over a video call Whatsapp for more info
Cum and play let's get naughty over a video call for 30mins.
Hi guy's Exciting new cream pie fantasy video call available!! And lots of other services.....
Evening Gents Available video calls or online content Squirting. Skyler
(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...
Lock down blues,can't get it hard,ANY LADIES WHO WILL STAND ON THEIR HEAD SO THAT I CAN HANH IT...
For the Gents that are into a little Kink ... I am offering a Special on my Hourly Rate for...
Hi there Gents please WhatsApp for more info. Xoxoxo Britney
I'm just wondering how do girls who consistently offer bad service with hardly good reviews...
I love it because it's like there are people watching ,clapping hands and screaming for you...
Hi all. I'm a submissive male looking for an experienced mistress in the durban area. Any...
Good afternoon everyone. What better way to get to know me,before the time than to purchase my...
Hey Guys Happy Wednesday! Just wondering if anyone has had the surprise of running into a...
Hi all, I am available today till 16:00 Tantric massages with prostate play and many other...
Good afternoon everyone. I'll be hosting in a private apartment in Elardus park, Pretoria, on...
Find Above The Winners Of the Escort South Africa Top 10 September 2020. Screen capture...
Hot doubles special. Last day of our yummy special. Phone or whatsap for details.
Am I the only one experiencing problems accessing this site, it takes at least ten seconds?
Hi good morning lovely Gent's lovely Monday 30 Min Special. My whatsapp number is 078 516 1365...
Hey guys and ladies. I have an extreme fetish for being with a lady with long or big pussy lips....
Come for a relaxing sensual massage with a hot and short babe, let me take care of you.xxx
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion Mondays-Fridays from 09:00-18:00. Please contact me...
Let me describe why I like dining at the 'Y" 1) An extensive menu, huge variety to choose...
Gents I'm available today at Be Sensual till 5pm for an erotic sensual body massage.
Good morning naughty gents Your day does not have to be as miserable as the weather. We...