Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Available right now..... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now Call me for...
I'm available right now for travels.. And I travel to private residences and hotels.. Your...
Packed with filthy dirty talk, genuine, explosive multiple orgasms and wet fingers ... all...
Hi gents the queen of sensual massage is in the area, let me give you a good time, I'll be your...
Available and feeling naughty, erotic sensual massage and a kinky wild and naughty session on offer
Hi gents In the mood for naughty and erotic Call me for more info xxx I specialise in...
Hey there naughty gents ;) Today is perfect to join me in a hot bubbling jacuzzi.... let me...
Well mine started with a laugh... What a way to start my day... Who ever you are......
definitely looking for a busty, fun girl for a rub and tug this morning!!?? - pm me..
Hi everyone, I am available today till 8pm for Some HOT naughty fun. From Sensual GFE to very...
Morning guys so it's the start of a new week... New special... Kindly whatsapp/call for more...
Morning Gents, I'm available today till 3pm to keep you warm and release your tension with an...
Kamagra or Cobra 120 ....... which one works better or is it up to personal choice ?
Hi everyone, what is the right way of not wanting to go through with a punt. For me personally, i...
I'll be in ballito on the 12th October waiting to spoil you. I'll be Staying at Chaka cove on...
Mauritius is covid free and the border is open as from 1 october 2020. Is there any working girl...
Just the fun stuff I hope...nothing too graphic. He says: girl came out of the closet in the...
It's not what I thought it was, it's a male chicken playing magic the gathering. South park is...
Greetings lovely ladies ! Would any SP be keen for this ? 30min max - Either of the two...
Looks like we got some new talent in town this week Welcome Roxy , I hope to be seeing you soon
Is there a way that punter/s can create a least wanted / worst experience list....
Will be available in Randburg tomorrow morning, sexual girlfriend experience and more. Don't miss...
Hello all you horny people:) Need some help on this one! I have been doing this punting thing...
10:30 am Monday 5 October 1 hour for either massage,GFE or kink *No Reserve *Bidding...
I am too lazy to fuck,so I am calling all the skilled pussy eater to come and eat me...
Morning to all, my special is all my exstras will be included in my price xoxo