Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Like Wine   [Last Reply]

Like wine I get better with age Amazing mature content whatsapp right now Solo and...

1
Lilly
2026-07-29 15:42:06
Lilly Lilly [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available now for Full House Sensual Massage with juicy EXTRAS!   [Last Reply]

Includes Penetration,Bj,Boobjob,Girlfriend experience,Pornstar experience,Rimming,Prostrate...

1
Anika
2026-07-29 15:41:55
Anika Anika [View]
29 Jul 2026
Teasing and playing   [Last Reply]

Hi bby come and experience sensual relaxing massage and a happy ending allow me to rock your...

1
Zerina
2026-07-29 15:41:16
Zerina Zerina [View]
29 Jul 2026
Re usable always updated cintent link   [Last Reply]

The most content in one link I am offering an amazing link of solo and inaction nudes and...

1
Lilly
2026-07-29 15:40:58
Lilly Lilly [View]
29 Jul 2026
What a Lot I've Got!   [Last Reply]

New sexy, wild & seductive Online Content available, whatsapp for more info xo

1
Kylie
2026-07-29 15:39:05
Kylie Kylie [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Double the fun Friday!   [Last Reply]

Bring a friend or partner on Friday for a sexy 60min sensual massage with me and @JoeBlack...pm...

1
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-10-07 08:45:24
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
7 Oct 2020
Wednesday Hump Day   [Last Reply]

Morning naughty gents ;) We've reached the speedbump to the middle of the week approaching the...

1
Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis
2020-10-07 08:42:55
Scarlet Rose @ S Scarlet Rose @ S [View]
7 Oct 2020
Let's heat it up!   [Last Reply]

30min jacuzzi time free when you book a 60min sensual massage this week....

1
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-10-07 08:34:13
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
7 Oct 2020
Available - Massage With a Twist of Tease   [Last Reply]

Good morning I'm available from 10am to 4pm. If you are in need of a firm massage to distress...

1
Jardin
2020-10-07 08:24:36
Jardin Jardin [View]
7 Oct 2020
Ling Available xoxo   [Last Reply]

Hi lovies I'm available today please feel free to view my profile and reviews. I offer a...

4
Ling (the Original) Freelance
2020-10-06 08:45:37
Ling (the Origin Ling (the Origin [View]
7 Oct 2020
Almost Time... Don't Miss Out   [Last Reply]

Hey hey to all the purple gents. So Sad news for my sex life as I will only be available for...

5
Preggy Kay
2020-10-01 13:18:16
Preggy Kay Preggy Kay [View]
7 Oct 2020
Service's...   [Last Reply]

Morning gents, I will be available from now until 5 this afternoon. My services includes a full...

8
Lizaan
2020-10-01 08:17:49
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
7 Oct 2020
FUCK IT LIST   [Last Reply]

Evening everyone I've added one more thing to my list MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED...

43
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-09-30 17:04:11
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
7 Oct 2020
Craving a She-male   [Last Reply]

Lately I have cravings of fucking a shemale, i don't know why, maybe it's a dormant fantasie or...

13
BenitoMusolini
2020-05-07 11:59:45
slave_boy786 slave_boy786 [View]
7 Oct 2020
Cloudflare going crazy   [Last Reply]

I have to go through several captchas before logging in, what is with that.

6
nsence
2020-10-06 12:33:23
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
6 Oct 2020
Looking for a mature 45-60yr lady...   [Last Reply]

I know this topic has been discussed a number of times but some help gents, any recommendations...

24
BigBen4Fun
2014-03-07 14:52:05
Brooke Brooke [View]
6 Oct 2020
pamela@qoh   [Last Reply]

Pam is available

1
Pamela @ Queen Of Hearts
2020-10-06 20:17:39
Pamela @ Queen O Pamela @ Queen O [View]
6 Oct 2020
Social media   [Last Reply]

Recently guys contact me about my service thru the social media,i really dont like it because its...

3
Mila
2020-10-06 10:46:25
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
6 Oct 2020
Experience the fun side of sensuality.....   [Last Reply]

I welcome you to allow me to massage away all your stresses, You will have my undivided...

8
Jasmine - Jay
2020-10-02 09:30:26
Jasmine - Jay Jasmine - Jay [View]
6 Oct 2020
***Wet Tuesday***   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents Cum indulge yourself with a GFE and sensuality with such weather xxx I...

5
Ziske
2020-10-06 07:23:57
Ziske Ziske [View]
6 Oct 2020
Naughty phone services... Sexy selfies and naughty videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi there... Im available for some fun together with a video call and maybe some sexting also if...

1
Stephanie
2020-10-06 14:47:18
Stephanie Stephanie [View]
6 Oct 2020
Sensual massage available   [Last Reply]

Saskia available for sensual massage. LAst time for booking 3pm today.

1
Saskia
2020-10-06 16:13:22
Saskia Saskia [View]
6 Oct 2020
Tammy's Spa   [Last Reply]

Ladies welcome to work at our private venue!!!

1
Tammy's Spa
2020-10-06 16:13:13
Tammy's Spa Tammy's Spa [View]
6 Oct 2020
Available from 3pm   [Last Reply]

Hi Bokkies I will be back for appointments @ 3pm WhatsApps only : 0833771810 Mwa...

2
Serena The Og
2020-10-06 11:42:02
Vrik Vrik [View]
6 Oct 2020
Amy AND Reyn!!!   [Last Reply]

Specials on halfhour doubles!!!!

3
Reyn
2020-10-06 09:47:36
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
6 Oct 2020
New pics so excited   [Last Reply]

Hey beautiful people. I have new photos i hope you will like it. Smile for days xxxxx

2
Brooke @ Be Sensual
2020-10-06 13:30:04
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
6 Oct 2020
Wet wet special   [Last Reply]

I am running a wet special today in light of this well needed rain. Cum and get me wet. Give...

3
Serena
2020-10-06 09:24:43
bals bals [View]
6 Oct 2020
Knock knock   [Last Reply]

Who's there? It's me, Kim Foxx, your brackendowns bombshell, with my tittilating spring...

7
Kim Foxx
2020-09-25 00:24:46
Kim Foxx Kim Foxx [View]
6 Oct 2020
Hie Vanessa here   [Last Reply]

Hie babe im available for you contact me for special and more

1
Vanessa @ Lo Uomo
2020-10-06 16:10:14
Vanessa @ Lo Uom Vanessa @ Lo Uom [View]
6 Oct 2020
Durban sexy hunks   [Last Reply]

Should I make a return? I'm thinks of coming for about 3 weeks , maybe jhb north

3
Kim Foxx
2020-10-05 20:28:27
vampirezn vampirezn [View]
6 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.