Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Exclusive content available   [Last Reply]

Shemale content is available for serious buyers

1
Shemale Lancky
2026-07-29 03:01:22
Shemale Lancky Shemale Lancky [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now.... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now Call me for...

1
Lesedi
2026-07-29 02:24:42
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
29 Jul 2026
BDSM WILD SESSION ON 1 HOUR R700   [Last Reply]

(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...

1
Mellisa
2026-07-29 01:53:36
Mellisa Mellisa [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now.... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now

1
Lesedi
2026-07-29 01:22:09
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
29 Jul 2026
Lets get kinky with content   [Last Reply]

Ask me about the special

1
Amilia
2026-07-29 01:17:36
Amilia Amilia [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Foot worshipers....   [Last Reply]

I have delicate US10, Egyptian tapered feet that I absolutely love myself....but i'd rather have...

1
Lupe Luxe
2020-10-13 19:18:54
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
13 Oct 2020
Belle Toujours   [Last Reply]

Just want to say what a hot and sexy photoshoot. Hope that I get to visit you soon and that you...

8
Boerepompie
2020-10-13 08:57:23
La Belle La Belle [View]
13 Oct 2020
All night   [Last Reply]

Hi my name is Sonja. I am situated in Pretoria North. I just want to clarify that I am available...

1
Sonya
2020-10-14 20:01:01
Sonya Sonya [View]
13 Oct 2020
Randburg tomorrow   [Last Reply]

I am back in the area tomorrow morning,then we pick from where we had left:))) Let's ride each...

4
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-10-12 14:35:54
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
13 Oct 2020
Tie me down and Ride me Broken   [Last Reply]

Any lady around sandton/Fourways and surrounds keen to take advantage and make me her sex slave,...

6
[deleted]
2020-10-13 14:37:32
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
13 Oct 2020
Boobs and Braai Friday!   [Last Reply]

Come and join me this Friday @ Sensual Paradise for some fun... Contact Sensual Paradise for...

3
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-10-13 13:13:49
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
13 Oct 2020
Forecast for today hehe.   [Last Reply]

Good morning lovely Gent's. Forecast for today is not bad weather it's all sensual sunshine...

9
Ling (the Original) Freelance
2020-10-13 07:36:35
Ling (the Origin Ling (the Origin [View]
13 Oct 2020
Ice!!!!   [Last Reply]

Hey guys!! Remote services to blow ur mind!! Contact me anytime!!!!

2
Ice
2020-10-13 08:58:13
Kaltego100 Kaltego100 [View]
13 Oct 2020
In the mood...   [Last Reply]

Hey lovies, So I'm in the mood to give a free half an hour booking away... But of course...

90
Miami ( The Original )
2020-10-08 11:58:44
Miami ( The Orig Miami ( The Orig [View]
13 Oct 2020
Multiple Orgasm for men   [Last Reply]

Hey Ladies, I believe this is possible through tantra and prostate play. A guy can orgasm...

7
[deleted]
2020-10-12 16:49:16
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
13 Oct 2020
Sexy new photos...   [Last Reply]

Hi gents my new photos are up hope u guys like them. i think theyre nice!!? What do you guys...

8
Mienkie
2020-10-12 11:14:21
ziggyjoon ziggyjoon [View]
13 Oct 2020
For your info x   [Last Reply]

Hey guys just for info sake cuz some gents keep asking if I still offer remote... Just to let...

2
Mandy
2020-10-13 12:28:09
Skye Skye [View]
13 Oct 2020
Age_ black don't crack   [Last Reply]

There are some really hot white WGs on this site who are in their 40s.on one you can see the...

2
loverofpunt
2020-10-13 11:52:12
Pinteshwaran Pinteshwaran [View]
13 Oct 2020
Naked Pilates Fantasy   [Last Reply]

Does anyone share this fantasy? A pilates class with a healthy mix of both sexes . . . and...

5
SSexperiment
2020-10-13 12:41:33
Pinteshwaran Pinteshwaran [View]
13 Oct 2020
300per day room in Lynnwood   [Last Reply]

Call or whatsapp 078 411 7068

1
Shaila123
2020-10-13 16:26:05
Shaila123 Shaila123 [View]
13 Oct 2020
Massage & Blow   [Last Reply]

Are there any ladies around the Randburg area that offer a good nude massage, and a sensual blow...

1
[deleted]
2020-10-13 16:26:03
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
13 Oct 2020
My oh my!!   [Last Reply]

There's more ass worshippers in Durban than I thought and boy! Are they good?? Anyone else???...

15
Lupe Luxe
2020-10-08 11:09:14
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
13 Oct 2020
Still available in Centurion until 18:00...!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more...

1
Bella
2020-10-13 14:13:38
Bella Bella [View]
13 Oct 2020
***ROXYS 1ST OPEN HOUSE !!!***   [Last Reply]

Our first open house social... inviting ALL from our beloved purple world.. WG and clients are...

1
Roxy's
2020-10-13 16:25:53
Roxy's Roxy's [View]
13 Oct 2020
Visiting Lanseria soon .........   [Last Reply]

Carmen-Lex & Jasmine-jay Tuesday 13th of October is the date we arrive for 3 days only!!!...

11
Carmen-lex
2020-10-06 11:17:42
Joe Joe [View]
13 Oct 2020
pamela@qoh   [Last Reply]

Pamela@queen of hearts

2
Pamela @ Queen Of Hearts
2020-10-13 13:17:37
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
13 Oct 2020
Specials   [Last Reply]

Hey guys Hope you are great on this wonderful day. I'm running 30min specials today........

2
Lady T
2020-10-13 09:31:44
Lady T Lady T [View]
13 Oct 2020
A good HARD riding!!   [Last Reply]

Hello ladies of the purple world, I was smitten by the HORNY bug last night and can't take it no...

6
[deleted]
2020-10-10 18:32:02
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
13 Oct 2020
October Special   [Last Reply]

Word got around fast that I am up and running again! October is suicide awareness month and I...

1
Madison
2020-10-13 12:23:40
Madison Madison [View]
13 Oct 2020
Available   [Last Reply]

Hi guys I'm available today till 6pm last appointment is at 5pm. For a full sensual body massage...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-10-13 11:43:29
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
13 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.