Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now..... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now

1
Lesedi
2026-07-28 18:24:13
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
28 Jul 2026
Vicky available till http://22.00   [Last Reply]

Sensuality on another level! Out call are also possible! And double special 2500 for 2 girls...

1
Vicky
2026-07-28 18:17:49
Vicky Vicky [View]
28 Jul 2026
Step into my digital world   [Last Reply]

HoT content to tickle all your kinks available

1
Khaleesi
2026-07-28 18:11:37
Khaleesi Khaleesi [View]
28 Jul 2026
Available now @ Eternal Spa for your pleasure gentlemen   [Last Reply]

Looking away is an option... forgetting me isn't.

1
Aphrodite
2026-07-28 18:02:32
Aphrodite Aphrodite [View]
28 Jul 2026
Anal & Lesbian Sextapes - Explicit HD Series   [Last Reply]

Exclusive Content Menu R350-- No Face Tease * Explicit solo videos & pics * Face not...

1
Amora
2026-07-28 18:01:10
Amora Amora [View]
28 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Nikita   [Last Reply]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3
thenextdoorguy55
2020-10-13 08:25:39
Vrik Vrik [View]
13 Oct 2020
Amazing Special 350half-hour   [Last Reply]

In my special I offer a full house treatment call or whatsapp me

3
Lust Lucy
2020-10-13 10:23:43
Lust Lucy Lust Lucy [View]
13 Oct 2020
New photoshoot...   [Last Reply]

Hey guys I will be doing a new photoshoot tomorrow.... Guess what theme... And you will get...

10
Kayla
2020-10-13 09:19:25
Licorice Licorice [View]
13 Oct 2020
Kinks and fettishes   [Last Reply]

Hi gents Do you to get into another level of sexuality while I heighten your senses I...

2
Lady Oya
2020-10-13 10:21:45
BikerBrian BikerBrian [View]
13 Oct 2020
Lynwood new sexy booty bbe   [Last Reply]

350 half hour n 500 hour....come have fun with a caramel hottie

1
Kim
2020-10-13 16:23:20
Kim Kim [View]
13 Oct 2020
BBC Today   [Last Reply]

Any ladies who can take BBC (BIG BLACK DICK) in Pta, midrand or Jozi?

1
Kaltego100
2020-10-13 16:23:02
Kaltego100 Kaltego100 [View]
13 Oct 2020
Available in Edenvale till late   [Last Reply]

Hi there gents I will be available now till late tonight . Please whatsapp or contact for more...

3
Britney
2020-10-12 11:36:48
Britney Britney [View]
13 Oct 2020
Most under rate girl on this site!   [Last Reply]

I have had multiple interactions with ladies from this purple site and this lady by far stands...

10
Ifyouknow
2020-10-12 22:32:46
vampirezn vampirezn [View]
13 Oct 2020
Service's...   [Last Reply]

Morning to all I will be available every day now again. My services includes a full body massage...

6
Lizaan
2020-10-12 08:54:15
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
13 Oct 2020
Quick explanation   [Last Reply]

When I post a special, I am very clear on what the offer is and at what time. Often when my day...

1
Bbw Nadia
2020-10-13 09:12:46
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
13 Oct 2020
PG Face Pic hehe...   [Last Reply]

Goodmorning gents. I uploaded a face pic to my personal gallery for a little bit. Hope you...

8
Preggy Kay
2020-10-09 09:30:36
Preggy Kay Preggy Kay [View]
13 Oct 2020
Scam - Fake Police - Blackmail   [Last Reply]

Hey punters and ladies Konstable Knable and his band of minions are at it again calling...

9
Chase88
2020-10-12 19:29:17
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
13 Oct 2020
Availability this week   [Last Reply]

Available Mon to Fri this week from 8am till 10 pm. Kisses xxx

2
Tamzin
2020-10-12 12:22:28
Boerepompie Boerepompie [View]
13 Oct 2020
Edenvale   [Last Reply]

Morning Great special on offer today your satisfaction is garenteed. Love kris

1
Kris
2020-10-13 08:39:29
Kris Kris [View]
13 Oct 2020
Available for a naughty kinky session in Midrand   [Last Reply]

Come play with my long Lips in Vorna valley, very private, all races are welcome

3
Linda
2020-10-13 06:20:02
esajoer esajoer [View]
13 Oct 2020
Spoil yourself   [Last Reply]

Come and spoil yourself with a sensual massage at our Paradise.... Book a 60min sensual...

1
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-10-13 07:53:52
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
13 Oct 2020
This week... SPECIAL and break..   [Last Reply]

Hi gents I will only be available today and tommorow and not any other day for the rest of the...

1
Skye
2020-10-13 07:41:00
Skye Skye [View]
13 Oct 2020
#3DICKS   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone, thank you to the three gentlemen who made my fantasy cum true... Huge...

16
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-10 07:02:31
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
13 Oct 2020
Available for a naughty kinky session in Midrand   [Last Reply]

Come play with my long Lips in Vorna valley, very private, all races are welcome

1
Linda
2020-10-13 06:19:38
Linda Linda [View]
13 Oct 2020
1
Linda
2020-10-13 06:18:21
Linda Linda [View]
13 Oct 2020
Still available; Brackenfell   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for info: 068 341 8786

1
Christa
2020-10-13 16:22:16
Christa Christa [View]
12 Oct 2020
Available from 3pm   [Last Reply]

Good Evening gents. I shall only be available tomorrow from 3pm till late no morning...

1
Monika
2020-10-12 22:15:04
Monika Monika [View]
12 Oct 2020
Out call specials   [Last Reply]

Good Evening Gents I'm running two specials on out calls at the moment ** Buy one hour, get...

2
Bella
2020-10-12 18:28:08
incognito incognito [View]
12 Oct 2020
Ice!!!!   [Last Reply]

Call me anytime for remote services

1
Ice
2020-10-12 21:40:57
Ice Ice [View]
12 Oct 2020
I wld love to host you for a night tonight   [Last Reply]

Hie gents I would love to host a gentleman like you tonight for sensual naughty services at an...

1
Tracy
2020-10-12 21:16:06
Tracy Tracy [View]
12 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.