Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Morning gents. I'm saucy a goddess that is here to take care of you whether is by touch where...
Top of the morning gents.. I have new content available, text me on WhatsApp or Telegram to...
Do you have a genuine appreciation for beautiful, well-groomed feet? Enjoy a relaxing...
Lots of naughty videos and pics, I do climax in all my videos and show my face. Naughty sexting...
Im looking for a lady in her 30s to 50s for a TRUE GFE and 3 some sessions. That would include...
Hi all, just got my new bike and looking to cruise around. Any lady wanna go for a ride?
Hi ladies. Looking for a white girl for a whole night over the weekend Must be fine with...
Hi there gents please whatsapp or contact for more details. Xoxo Britney
we are hosting our first open house on the 30th of october for all clients and WGs,for a meet and...
Morning to all, may you have a blessed day xoxo my services includes full body massage sensual or...
Question for the guys: What, in your experience, is the best way to get rid of the cock and sack...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information regarding our double's sessions and my...
Whatsup me for the special!!! :) and a special on a 4 hand massage for half hour.. Lots of fun!!
Shout-out to fellow Durbanites & surrounding areas... Call me to find out further on my...
Hey guys I did my new shoot on a very sexy and fast superbike.... Hope u will enjoy and I have...
Our venue is clean Covid-19 compliant and we provide discreet and professional service . Get...
Good morning gents, I will be having specials today.. please call or whatsapp for more info. My...
Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more...
Carmen-Lex & Jasmine-jay in lanseria @sensual paradise. "Need a sexy therapist that...
How do you/have you managed to calm yourself while waiting for an approval or rejection??? Can...
Hi Gents I'm available today till 3pm for an erotic massage with extras on request.
Hi gents I have a special sensual massage that comes with some pole dancing and a strip tease
I need to destress so I am looking for the following 6 hour booking great sexy massage in the...
Hey gents i will be taking a break this weekend will be available to spoil you and be naughty...