Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Available right now.... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now
Let's relax and enjoy a Deep issue massage,or cupping and hot stone massage and Lot's of TLC...
90 Min SESSION available Please call or whatsup me for more info 0671363693 Marlien
I would like to inform all my clients that I am available till 11pm. Last booking at 10pm please
Sam available for Outbookings...All Nights....And Weekends.. Please call me for more info...
Laura in Pretoria North is avalable for All Nights...Outbookings and Weekends.. Please whatsup...
Join us for our first socail!! All WG and clients are welcomed to join us for a snack and...
Awesome packages available aswel as new content xx please whatsapp
Hi there gents I will be available till late tonight . Please whatsapp or contact for more...
*Massage only sessions. Massage options ranging from back only to full body.(Sports...
Are there any venues where a man can go and have a drink and chill and see the ladies. Not...
Today is the double your money day.. Twice as much fun Kris still rocking Edenvale
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking. Double's are available...
Join me this Friday @Sensual Paradise for Boobs and a braai... Contact Sensual Paradise for...
Hello sexy people New pics have been up, but now,I would like to know what you think.......
Good day, I have received so many messages from guys in Jhb and DUR. Please contact me for...
Hi gents I also cater for kinks and fettishes Sensual Prostate Milking Edging and gooing with...
Hey ladies, Looking for a bj only session in PTA today. Must haves: OWO Bonus:...
Gorgeous Punters, If you love the sexy panties the way they look, the way they feel and better...
Never miss me I'm doing nothing but wonders, come and let's have fun at an affordable fee
Hie babe I'm available for full girlfriend experience and sensual massage with a body to sliced...