Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Vicky available till http://22.00 today   [Last Reply]

Hot oil ... hot body... I just need you :)) Out calls are possible! Special for 2 girls 60 min...

1
Vicky
2026-07-29 16:24:13
Vicky Vicky [View]
29 Jul 2026
available for outcalls and hot content   [Last Reply]

Hi sugars, I'm available for outcalls. grrrr Also, hot content is available that will make...

1
Jamie
2026-07-29 16:23:22
Jamie Jamie [View]
29 Jul 2026
Book you midweek sensual   [Last Reply]

Let's ease your midweek stress

1
Ms Kylie @ Siren's
2026-07-29 16:21:47
Ms Kylie @ Siren Ms Kylie @ Siren [View]
29 Jul 2026
Relax with me   [Last Reply]

Book Today and relax with a silky sensual

1
Lucy @ Sirens
2026-07-29 16:20:31
Lucy @ Sirens Lucy @ Sirens [View]
29 Jul 2026
XXX HD Content Series Combo   [Last Reply]

The best is yet to cumm,- Message for content pricelist & video calls ALWAYS READY

1
Roxette Vip
2026-07-29 16:15:33
Roxette Vip Roxette Vip [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
My new pics will be available tomorrow morning...   [Last Reply]

Hey guys I did my new shoot on a very sexy and fast superbike.... Hope u will enjoy and I will...

1
Kayla
2020-10-15 13:23:48
Kayla Kayla [View]
15 Oct 2020
leaving witbank   [Last Reply]

hey my handsome witbank guys your nuru masseuse is leaving the area this Saturday if you didn't...

1
Gia
2020-10-15 13:18:07
Gia Gia [View]
15 Oct 2020
Blow and go Centurion   [Last Reply]

Hi all sexy ladies, I am looking for a blow and go this morning in the Centurion area. Pm me please

6
[deleted]
2020-10-15 09:21:10
El Presidente El Presidente [View]
15 Oct 2020
good time   [Last Reply]

am bored and craving for something sweet like chocolate and a naughty good time

1
Gia
2020-10-15 13:13:44
Gia Gia [View]
15 Oct 2020
Available In Centurion until 18:00..!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more...

2
Bella
2020-10-15 11:30:59
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
15 Oct 2020
Thursday Delight..   [Last Reply]

Hi lovies I'm available tomorrow morning from early till late.. I offer a professional and...

3
Ling (the Original) Freelance
2020-10-14 21:20:04
Ling (the Origin Ling (the Origin [View]
15 Oct 2020
pamela@qoh   [Last Reply]

Dark sexy bunny waiting for you wanna play 0604620623 call me

3
Pamela @ Queen Of Hearts
2020-10-15 10:53:20
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
15 Oct 2020
Good morning   [Last Reply]

Good morning all... To all the nice and naughty men of the purple site just wane say i am back...

5
Megan
2020-10-15 06:52:09
Max.ledger Max.ledger [View]
15 Oct 2020
Looking for pegging session   [Last Reply]

Looking for slender African lady to peg me softly. Jhb or PTA. PM welcome.

1
Topdeckparty
2020-10-15 13:30:04
Topdeckparty Topdeckparty [View]
15 Oct 2020
Services available   [Last Reply]

Hey bookies I'm available today. My services are: Soft sensual tantric massages...

1
Lady T
2020-10-15 10:02:17
Lady T Lady T [View]
15 Oct 2020
Sugar Xtreme is available today   [Last Reply]

Hi guys I'm still available in Monument Park today. Wattsapp or call me on 0603861706

1
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
2020-10-15 08:57:51
Sugar Xtreme [qu Sugar Xtreme [qu [View]
15 Oct 2020
Good morning Randburg massage ladies   [Last Reply]

Hi ladies. I am in Randburg / Fourways for the morning. Any naughty, busty lady up for a 30...

3
Crave
2020-10-15 06:52:27
Crave Crave [View]
15 Oct 2020
Ice!!!!   [Last Reply]

Hi guys call me anytime for remote services

2
Ice
2020-10-15 07:03:20
goofy123 goofy123 [View]
15 Oct 2020
Thank you gents   [Last Reply]

For the awesome compliments and lovely messages on my new shoot. Much appreciated

4
Brooke
2020-10-14 18:46:46
Brooke Brooke [View]
15 Oct 2020
Get it all this morning   [Last Reply]

A 20 min covered bj or hj R250. Topless. Special applies from now till 11am today only and...

1
Bbw Nadia
2020-10-15 08:15:54
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
15 Oct 2020
Sonja specials   [Last Reply]

Hi there. I have specials on for today. R500 30min, R650 60min and R900 90min.

1
Sonya
2020-10-15 13:24:16
Sonya Sonya [View]
15 Oct 2020
Leandra   [Last Reply]

Hello guys i offer a specail on for today R500/30min or R700/60min or R900/90min for more...

1
Leandra Bbw
2020-10-15 13:24:10
Leandra Bbw Leandra Bbw [View]
15 Oct 2020
indian.. picture and video packages xx   [Last Reply]

Hey guys.. please whatsapp for more info xxx have some sexy content available aswel as new...

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-15 07:42:26
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
15 Oct 2020
Hot thursday   [Last Reply]

Good morning gentlemen from esa, jow are you? Im giving today half an hour or an hour for R650 or...

1
Sam
2020-10-15 13:23:50
Sam Sam [View]
15 Oct 2020
#3DICKS KZN   [Last Reply]

Good afternoon everyone, my next session will be happening in 6 days time, contact me to get in...

8
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-13 13:50:28
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
15 Oct 2020
FULL GFE...............   [Last Reply]

MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE POLICY I'M INDEPENDENT (ie. Not a venue, no co...

12
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-10 07:17:53
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
15 Oct 2020
Couple Looking for some fun   [Last Reply]

We a couple that are looking to book a sexy playmate this evening.. Must be available in jhb and...

4
local hunk
2020-10-14 15:38:21
Joe Joe [View]
15 Oct 2020
I'm lonely   [Last Reply]

I'm CBD cape Town gents I'm explore black doll pleasure

1
Shemale Chicago
2020-10-15 13:22:47
Shemale Chicago Shemale Chicago [View]
14 Oct 2020
All night bookings   [Last Reply]

Sam hi gentlemen i do all nights and all days im available monday to saturday. For more info...

1
Sam
2020-10-15 13:22:21
Sam Sam [View]
14 Oct 2020
Laura avalable till 23h00   [Last Reply]

Im available till 23h00 last booking will be at 22h00 Regards Laura

4
Laura
2020-10-14 16:49:00
in69 in69 [View]
14 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.