Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Come through for a Swedish and sensual massage with happy ending. I offer a deep core swedish...
I'm Available Today from 11am till 7pm... Schedule your sensual pamper and feel your very best...
Im available today to spoil you passionately don't hesitate come experience a FULL GFE with me...
Are there any ladies who would be interested to receive a monthly retainer.?How it would work is...
Been reading regular reviews about "long lips" - obviously this is in regards to the...
Hello If you are looking for relaxation after a hard day's work, then you'll enjoy my sensuous...
Hey guys Can't get away to see me or working from home? Let me tease & please u with my...
Available all day for sweet tender tlc, a gfe of note. I might just think up a special or 2....
For this entire weekend BDSM fringe kink fetishes taboo roleplay prostate play edging are in my...
Ladies are hopeless victims of either male pimps who abuse them; hopelessly hooked on heroine or...
Will be available from 10 to 5 today ..;) Come relax with a hot oil massage and some GF...
Hey guys... Long week.... I think you need a break with my awesome online specials.. sit...
Come enjoy a lazy Sunday spoil. Waiting for your call.
Available from tomorrow morning 9 am, in ballito. Looking forward to seeing everyone.....
Hey Cape-Town Guys I will be making my way to u in October to spoil u with my wildness. Go...
Good morning, hope you all have a blessed Sunday ...I am available today... videos and pics allso...
Where do you want me?Let the best man win .your PMS gentlemen will determine where l will go
Join me at my Edenvarle suite Good double you money offer... Tonight only Love kris
I love C&I documentaries, studies and interviews. It's by watching and reading this kind...
Hi ladies, I am need of a sensual massage more on the softer and more sensual side rather than...
U snooze u lose catch me while u can!wanna satisfy all ur needs
To punters who leave reviews,this is not blerrie "Boer soek 'n vrou",man. It's...
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php Just want to wish this incredible woman from the purple...
Topless B&G by the Queen of blows. R300.Special applies 11-2pm and 5-8pm today and tomorrow.