Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
It's Me In My Sexy Brown Outfit Waiting For You This Morning @My Cute and Cosy Apartment, Mmh See...
Hi guys check out my new pics Book your massage today R600 30 min R900 60 min
Hey sexy ass gentlemen Standard package $ R250 Squirting video Anal video Bj videos...
Stroke a man's dick,you got him for the night. Stroke his ego,you got him for life....
Running some awesome specials this weekend!.. WhatsApp me or phone me for special prices....
Hi naughty boys and girls trust you all are well! I will be hosting an orgy on the 31st October...
I have sexy selfies and naughty videos available for you to enjoy... Im available now for one on...
Nikki and myself would definitely be there,Thank you Sensual Paradise for an invitation. If...
Hey boys My gifted mouth videos and pictures are on special this week packages with over 75...
Hi guys, Finally got me a Pre rica'd sim today. Lonehill shopping centre by the Ned bank...
Happy Friday 16th Oct Get R100 off on an hour booking, Sms or whatsapp, Mention...
Hi there Im still looking for that elusive unicorn....a true squirter.... Ladies if you have...
Hi Who can you recommend who provides full house and a girlfriend experience in Cape Town?...
Hi sexy ladies I got R600 ... looking for a white lady in PTA North for an hour booking on...
Special for 15 & 16 October Book 75min @ the charge of 60min On Tantric / Pegging...
What an epic way to end Saturday night. I wonder if I should do one more before the year ends...
Hi there gents my new photos will be up tomorrow . Xoxo Britney
Hi guys View my page, new on the block. Come have some awesome fun with me. I love men and I...
Since the way to a man's heart it's his stomach So what does it mean for ladies like me who...
Hey guys I did my new shoot on a very sexy and fast superbike.... Hope u will enjoy and I will...
hey my handsome witbank guys your nuru masseuse is leaving the area this Saturday if you didn't...
Hi all sexy ladies, I am looking for a blow and go this morning in the Centurion area. Pm me please
am bored and craving for something sweet like chocolate and a naughty good time
Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more...
Hi lovies I'm available tomorrow morning from early till late.. I offer a professional and...