Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Available right now..... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now
Sensuality on another level! Out call are also possible! And double special 2500 for 2 girls...
Looking away is an option... forgetting me isn't.
have some awesome packages available aswel as new content please whatsapp for more info xxx
....entertain me with offers and ideas that would be mutually beneficial please. Pm...
Come enjoy the start of the week with me Lots of sensuality xxx On offer: *Soft, sensual...
Come to me in a top class venue tonight... Special from me to you... Call for offer
Good morning gents, hope all had a great weekend. Specials on quickies, half hour, hour and...
Hey guys I'm shemale and available in Fourways till Thursday morning. Appointments are welcome...
Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 18:00 and my Double's partner is back in...
I Cater to Executive Gentleman book your 5 star session now ....
I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great ladies we used to have on this site...
HI looking for a girl with smal hands to fist me .... now it is not every one thing...
SO I GOT NAUGHTY AND MADE NEW NAUGHTY VIDEOS .. Watch me play with my pussy and I slid that...
Any horny ladies with toys, please pm me? Also seeking 4play lessons, practice makes...
Cum join us for a Sweaty Hot Double Trouble Session ... ;) Available by Appointment until 6pm...
Purple Gent's I'm running amazing special I give a nice sloppy bare blow
Good day Gentleman. I have taken today and tomorrow off, I am back on Wednesday from 10am-7pm....
Are there and recommendations for massage spa's who have shemale therapists here in gauteng?
Hello i have a special on for today its R550/30min or R700/60min for more info please whatsapp or...
Perfect weather for...... Naughty kinky tantric massage with prostate massage maybe? Or Be a...
Firstly would like to give a big THANK YOU to the Gentleman' it's Monday and have a HUGE Smile!!!...
Hey guys Today at Guesthouse again near Alberton City Quickies Blow and go Rub and tug...
Guys it's been a while since I got all requirements met from the same mg or we at the same time....
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion, Mondays-Fridays from 09:00-18:00. Please contact me...