Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Sensual Massage - Cape town   [Last Reply]

Hotel Outcalls AAA+ Class Treatment. Message for pricelist & availability.

1
Amora
2026-07-28 18:49:37
Amora Amora [View]
28 Jul 2026
a VaVaVoom!   [Last Reply]

Online Content Special, whatsapp for more details details xo

1
Kylie
2026-07-28 18:35:16
Kylie Kylie [View]
28 Jul 2026
Im back with a bang   [Last Reply]

Hala l know u miss the craziest and naughtiness hala

1
Talia
2026-07-28 18:33:14
Talia Talia [View]
28 Jul 2026
XXX SEXY CONTENT AVAILABLE   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp for more details

1
Hundra
2026-07-28 18:27:36
Hundra Hundra [View]
28 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now..... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now

1
Lesedi
2026-07-28 18:24:13
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
28 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Sexy pic   [Last Reply]

If i have to single out a photo as the sexiest pic it will be the second last pic on this profile...

7
Kanniwaggi
2020-10-11 19:12:25
doctorevil doctorevil [View]
12 Oct 2020
Monday blues??   [Last Reply]

I have a special today to cheer u up.... Heated room for this rainy weather... 30min bookings...

3
Kayla
2020-10-12 07:23:29
Kayla Kayla [View]
12 Oct 2020
Let keep you warm with my magic hands   [Last Reply]

Hi gents I'm available at Be Sensual till 3pm come let me keep you warm and release the tension...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-10-12 09:42:03
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
12 Oct 2020
Professional Sensual Massage in Paradise   [Last Reply]

Morning naughty gents ;) It's cold outside and I'm available and waiting to warm you up....

1
Scarlet Rose @ Sensual Paradis
2020-10-12 09:39:09
Scarlet Rose @ S Scarlet Rose @ S [View]
12 Oct 2020
Available   [Last Reply]

Hi babes Sorry for being unreachable last week. I wasn't available for bookings during that...

2
Trisha
2020-10-12 09:22:24
Trisha Trisha [View]
12 Oct 2020
Blow and go in Northern suburbs, Cape Town   [Last Reply]

I am looking for a regular, daytime hookup. Someone that enjoys bjs as that is mostly what i...

1
doctorevil
2020-10-12 09:32:29
doctorevil doctorevil [View]
12 Oct 2020
indian..sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

Morning guys please whatsapp for remote services available xx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-12 09:29:24
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
12 Oct 2020
Spoil yourself   [Last Reply]

I'm available and waiting for you....come spoil yourself with a sensual massage for 60min......

1
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-10-12 09:24:41
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
12 Oct 2020
Back from Durban   [Last Reply]

Heyy guys I am back in Pretoria call and make a booking now darlings

1
Ashleigh @ Aurora Donna
2020-10-12 18:29:16
Ashleigh @ Auror Ashleigh @ Auror [View]
12 Oct 2020
Special! Rated Quick 300   [Last Reply]

Naughtiness at it best call now or whatsapp

1
Lust Lucy
2020-10-12 09:10:27
Lust Lucy Lust Lucy [View]
12 Oct 2020
Ice!!!!   [Last Reply]

Hey guysI will be available from 12 till late call in advance so u don't miss this opportunity

1
Ice
2020-10-12 09:07:47
Ice Ice [View]
12 Oct 2020
Great specials   [Last Reply]

Morning my lovely gents xx I have a great special today on my 30 min and 60 min ... Come and...

2
Skye
2020-10-12 08:54:44
Skye Skye [View]
12 Oct 2020
Monday Madness   [Last Reply]

Special on Quickies R450 30 min R550 60 min R700 90 min R1100 Extras...

1
Jeanelle
2020-10-12 09:05:53
Jeanelle Jeanelle [View]
12 Oct 2020
Hot shower and room while you   [Last Reply]

Hi gents Come and get cossy with me rooms are very warm and definetly hot water I specialise in...

1
Lady Oya
2020-10-12 09:02:56
Lady Oya Lady Oya [View]
12 Oct 2020
Monday Bi sexual fun   [Last Reply]

So here we are babes,why should we worry no one will care.#Kenny Rogers Let's just enjoy...

5
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-10-08 11:57:35
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
12 Oct 2020
Sensual but Naughty massage   [Last Reply]

Looking for a feminine, sexy lady offering sexy dress up, massage with a twist and a toy show in...

2
safunsa
2020-10-11 08:18:01
safunsa safunsa [View]
12 Oct 2020
Lady Di Xxx   [Last Reply]

Good Evening Gentleman :) My Sensual App are' UNRUSHED... PRIVATE residence...PROPER body to...

7
Lady Di
2020-10-11 20:18:02
Lady Di Lady Di [View]
12 Oct 2020
Specials   [Last Reply]

Hey Guys :-) I am offering blow and go and quickie sessions @R250 message me for more...

16
Tisha
2020-10-08 10:52:37
Tisha Tisha [View]
12 Oct 2020
Couples massge   [Last Reply]

Hi, looking for a couples massage in Pretoria? Prefer if the lady work in private and not at a...

1
[deleted]
2020-10-12 18:28:49
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
12 Oct 2020
Noodwyk   [Last Reply]

Hey ladies, I'm in a hotel in noordwyk at the moment. Feeling bored and wondering 8f anyone is...

1
keithg
2020-10-11 23:06:40
keithg keithg [View]
11 Oct 2020
Last chance for weekend special! 50 percent off entire video package!   [Last Reply]

Hi gents.. Only this eve left to get all of these at half price. VIDEO TITLES. SPECIALS...

1
Mandy
2020-10-11 22:24:44
Mandy Mandy [View]
11 Oct 2020
Pricing for longer bookings   [Last Reply]

I'm a fan of 2hr+ bookings when I have the time but I find when I call and ask about rates I'm...

45
cremesoda
2020-09-15 11:09:24
La Belle La Belle [View]
11 Oct 2020
Retainer kind of arrangement.   [Last Reply]

Are there any ladies who would be interested to receive a monthly retainer.?How it would work is...

5
[deleted]
2020-10-11 11:15:40
Vickey ( The Ori Vickey ( The Ori [View]
11 Oct 2020
Long Lips   [Last Reply]

Been reading regular reviews about "long lips" - obviously this is in regards to the...

3
[deleted]
2020-10-11 11:29:15
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
11 Oct 2020
SEXY NTOMBI IS AVAILABLE IN MIDRAND LEVER ROAD   [Last Reply]

Hello If you are looking for relaxation after a hard day's work, then you'll enjoy my sensuous...

10
Sexy Ntombi
2019-10-04 14:19:52
Preggy Ntombi Preggy Ntombi [View]
11 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.