Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Naughty but yet sensual doubles to suit your pocket Let myself and the gorgeous Ling spoil you...
Hey gents will be in Grasfontein this afternoon till Friday night Excited to meet you
Sensual massage with full GFE,lots of teasing and many more
Selling all new hot content for R850. Explicit included. You won't regret it
Im availabe today to spoil you passionately don't hesitate come and have the time of your life......
Hay guys im hot and horny for someone to come join me lets have some fun, i have something new...
Hey gents.. please whatsapp for more info xxx
East Rand is a place to be,I will be available from 11am And I am not coming alone this...
So looking at Europe, we have the UK, Spain and many other countries now exploding with a second...
Hellloooo Lovely ladies I have just moved back to the Melrose Arch area and looking for some...
Three ladies I would love to see visiting Nelspruit soon are Noxy, Thick Riley and Divah. How I...
Today until 8 Tomorrow until 12... Don't forget about my quicky special... :)))
Come and feel my slopy bare blow very nice and sensual also deep
Hi lovely gents I have new hot and steaming new video's as n combo on special to make your...
All you gents looking for the slamming satetday... Stop . I'm available with twice as nice...
Yes am available gentleman for all ur wild and dirty disires greek massage and more am just a...
Hi there Gentleman, My new Photoshoot will be on Thursday the 15th of Oct. I went for a...
Whatsup or call.. For fun Lesbian DOuBles!!! halfhour special fun TODAY!!!! Lots of tlc :) and...
Morning to all, may you have a blessed day. Myself and Chandre will be having a double special....
Hello mensluts I am offering longer bookings special,today and tomorrow.if you are bored and...
Good morning all.... I will be avlb today... For more info just give me a call... Hugs and...
Hi there Gents I am available now till late. Please WhatsApp or contact for more details....
Manager or Receptionist please keep me in mind... Xxx LAURA 081795602
Hello Gents, Got a special this weekend. Come take a dive in this WAP Call me for bookings
Hi guys I'm available today till 2pm at Be Sensual for an erotic sensual massage with extras if...
What do the ladies prefer? I think I know the answer! But as I am un-circumcised,according to the...
Hey sweetfaces. Im available for short period of time today.. Parking only outside the yard .....
Morning guys available till 14:00 phone or WhatsApp me for prices Mwah