Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Come for your sensual adult massage xxxxx oil Hot bodies slipping and sliding Call 2...
Come experience my early bird special with a full GFE experience of a life time with me......
Desires become reality, no limits no rush just pleasure, let me take your body on a adventure
Welcome to My New Place... Hello, handsome. I'm excited to welcome you to my beautiful...
I have sexy solo videos available and sexting on offer don't miss out
Hi available until 12 pm today. And again at 6pm and 7 pm for last appointment. Please phone...
Good morning sexy people xxx Come kick start your weekend with some TLC Let me pamper and...
Why why why do some punters take advantage of us woman? Do you get some sort of satisfaction from...
I am heading in that direction and was thinking... What is the reasoning behind the maximum...
For me I think it was last year, I watched either it chapter 2 or glass or dr sleep. It's been a...
So I'm in the shower getting ready for a booking. The client calls and my phone is in'on'...
Honestly I'm to old for this shit. I absolutely HATE a mask... I cannot do a "mask"......
ok so got the thumbs up to travel for work bit of a road up up from bloem to jhb arriving in...
This may be a bit of an odd question but are there any ladies that offer grooming services?...
Firstly would like to thank Sensual Paradise for inviting us,thanks to the beautiful...
Hi All, What is some of the advise you can give for 1s time peg session... Also who in Cape...
Gap www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php Owner www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php
Hey gents please whatsapp for more info on packages available xxx
Im looking for a lady in her 30s to 50s for a TRUE GFE and 3 some sessions. That would include...
Hi all, just got my new bike and looking to cruise around. Any lady wanna go for a ride?
Hi ladies. Looking for a white girl for a whole night over the weekend Must be fine with...
Hi there gents please whatsapp or contact for more details. Xoxo Britney
we are hosting our first open house on the 30th of october for all clients and WGs,for a meet and...
Morning to all, may you have a blessed day xoxo my services includes full body massage sensual or...
Question for the guys: What, in your experience, is the best way to get rid of the cock and sack...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information regarding our double's sessions and my...
Whatsup me for the special!!! :) and a special on a 4 hand massage for half hour.. Lots of fun!!
Shout-out to fellow Durbanites & surrounding areas... Call me to find out further on my...