Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Naughtiest full GFE bookings.   [Last Reply]

Book now gents for the most unforgettable gfe Kisses lilly 0649421160

1
Lilly
2026-07-30 10:19:10
Lilly Lilly [View]
30 Jul 2026
Teasing, playing and sensual needs   [Last Reply]

Hi lovies come and spoil yourself with me allow me to satisfy your sensual needs and a happy...

1
Zerina
2026-07-30 10:16:29
Zerina Zerina [View]
30 Jul 2026
1
Tiffany
2026-07-30 10:05:43
Tiffany Tiffany [View]
30 Jul 2026
Sexy MILF available today in Umhlanga   [Last Reply]

Good morning Gents Sensual touches and blissful moments are made of unforgettable memories...

2
Amber
2026-07-30 07:26:32
Amber Amber [View]
30 Jul 2026
VIDEOS AND PICS(COMBO)   [Last Reply]

Good close up content. 063 888 4427. X

1
Megan
2026-07-30 09:48:45
Megan Megan [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Single,double and triple spoilings   [Last Reply]

Come treat yourself to one, two or three lovely ladies !! Amazing treats available so call now...

1
Lexi
2020-10-21 19:50:10
Lexi Lexi [View]
21 Oct 2020
Lola's New Pics at Be Sensual   [Last Reply]

Hi guys please check out my new pics they look amazingly sexy.

2
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-10-21 08:49:13
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
21 Oct 2020
Available for Erotic Sensual Massage   [Last Reply]

Gents I'm available today till 5pm at Be Sensual for a sensual erotic body massage with extras on...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-10-21 08:40:46
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
21 Oct 2020
Wednesday Discount....   [Last Reply]

Fullhouse: Back massage 4play Gfe Bj owo Cumshots Cock worshipping Prostate play...

3
Kayla
2020-10-21 07:50:12
Kayla Kayla [View]
21 Oct 2020
Kayla and Angel Double pegging....   [Last Reply]

Special on our double session Fullhouse which includes Double with my sister Angel Massage...

5
Kayla
2020-10-20 11:35:30
Angel Angel [View]
21 Oct 2020
Fairytale way'   [Last Reply]

Things I would love to do today as u walk in my room,shower you with love ,seduce you as I kiss...

2
Nikki
2020-10-21 05:53:55
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
21 Oct 2020
Trade bad service for a good one.   [Last Reply]

So, sometimes I encounter some guys/calls that have me going like "this is why...

16
Lupe Luxe
2020-10-20 07:59:24
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
21 Oct 2020
Toe curling BJ   [Last Reply]

Looking for lady's who know how to use their tongues to provide mind blowing blowjobs. Only the...

1
Dontilooksohandsomeint
2020-10-21 19:49:37
Dontilooksohands Dontilooksohands [View]
21 Oct 2020
Video 's available on special   [Last Reply]

morning gents I have a special today on videos and photo's includes everything as one combo

2
Cleo
2020-10-20 07:58:30
Eddie engel Eddie engel [View]
21 Oct 2020
Puffy nipples   [Last Reply]

Who do u guys think have the best nipples

40
mark069
2020-10-06 10:04:54
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
21 Oct 2020
Three days left before l leave Pretoria   [Last Reply]

It has been nice being in Pta but its time to explore other towns. I will be leaving on Thursday...

11
Black Panther(rimming Goddess)
2020-10-18 22:19:17
Black Panther(ri Black Panther(ri [View]
20 Oct 2020
Naughty   [Last Reply]

Available for naughty pleasures.cum once cum more and some more no rush

1
Zandi
2020-10-21 06:53:46
Zandi Zandi [View]
20 Oct 2020
HIGHLY AROUSED   [Last Reply]

Been a long time since my last punt. Normally I am a spur in the moment punter but this time...

7
BOOBS53
2020-10-19 17:28:39
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
20 Oct 2020
Where too??   [Last Reply]

I am so confused,I have been trying to choose where to start with amongst these 4:)) Nelspruit...

1
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-10-20 21:03:17
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
20 Oct 2020
I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?   [Last Reply]

All I ever think about is hot curry and pussy. And I'm all out of curry. A little help,please?

5
Pinteshwaran
2020-10-20 20:39:43
Emma / Liza Emma / Liza [View]
20 Oct 2020
RACHELS BACK!!!   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, for those of you who still remember me - I am back operating again and better than...

12
Rachel
2020-10-01 11:48:39
Rachel Rachel [View]
20 Oct 2020
When a WG gets a call from the vrou....   [Last Reply]

How do you ladies usually respond if/when the wife/gf catches a punter & confronts you on the...

37
Pinteshwaran
2020-10-18 19:03:43
Pinteshwaran Pinteshwaran [View]
20 Oct 2020
Alphafemine desencadeada   [Last Reply]

Thy inner she-devil woke up hunting for blood, craving the satisfaction of a devoted little slave...

2
Kensley
2020-10-20 13:34:39
Pinteshwaran Pinteshwaran [View]
20 Oct 2020
Ferndale :   [Last Reply]

Arrived now

1
Mamazita
2020-10-20 20:08:19
Mamazita Mamazita [View]
20 Oct 2020
Accommodation in Durbs   [Last Reply]

Gents, is there a decent hourly rate lodge in durbs for my lady friend and I to escape to. Prefer...

1
keithg
2020-10-20 19:50:26
keithg keithg [View]
20 Oct 2020
Available in Akasia for 3 days   [Last Reply]

Hi there Gents I just arrived in Pretoria. Please WhatsApp or Contact for more details ....

4
Britney
2020-10-20 10:20:51
Britney Britney [View]
20 Oct 2020
Male escorts   [Last Reply]

How is the Industry going for male escorts?

8
Solozzz
2020-10-19 16:26:37
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Oct 2020
Biggest tits   [Last Reply]

Looking for a lady or ladies with the biggest tits I'm talking DD and above. Hala at me for some...

28
[deleted]
2020-10-12 21:41:00
Minime V10.1 Minime V10.1 [View]
20 Oct 2020
New photo's...   [Last Reply]

Hi gents, my new photo's will be up tommorow and I will be having alot of nice specials and some...

6
Lizaan
2020-10-19 18:39:07
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Oct 2020
7 available ladies @ hands of a goddess spa   [Last Reply]

hey my angel Come let us spoil you with the best erotic sensual massage and the best prices in...

1
Chocolate @hands Of A Goddess
2020-10-20 19:12:05
Chocolate @hands Chocolate @hands [View]
20 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.