Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Cum and play I'm horny and ready to satisfy your visual needs
See me in action in these new videos. Meet heaven on earth in the nudes. Ask now to avoid...
Available right now...... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now
2 more days for my special Buy 70 + vidoes and pics and you get 250 discount on your booking
MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE POLICY I'M INDEPENDENT (ie. Not a venue, no co...
Professional massage with hand relief for R500 Including extras R700 Also have double...
Hi guys, from Wednesday to Friday I will be having a secret amount discount on my hour bookings....
Lip Lekker Vleis Combo: Goeie gehalte Produkte: Van Rooi vleis na Hoender na Vis.As jy weet...
All great deal. From ,12pm Today till ,8pm Full 800 Half 600 Over 500 off Only today
Lots of Tlc.. And sexy lesbian fun.. The BeST 45min Double Call or whatsup me.. For sexy.....
Purple world, Running a special on video packs. 3 x new xxx content videos and a 5 Min video...
Hi lovies hope everyone is having a blessed day. Amazing Tuesday Specials call me on 062 671...
Hi I am a new member. I do not see any sticky threads, so sorry if I ask a repeat question, but...
Cum Beat the Heat & Sizzle with me ... ;) Enjoy a Sizzling Hot session with me in my Super...
Haha' Subject could be description of ME* ... Mmm' but would have to add Some More...
Hi purple people, i recently heard of such a people. Do they really exist or is it just myth,...
Couples massage special this week only! Book a 60min couples sensual massage with me and @Joe...
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again...
Available today for the best time of you're life!!!! I will be available from 12 for bookings....
Morning guys... For today ONLY... I have a special for 30 min R600 Includes: Sensual...
Hey bokkies Available for: Couples bookings Tantric massage Prostate massage...
Hey Gents hope you're well and looking forward to the day. I'm available today till 3pm for a hot...
I need your input pls guys.Its aimed more at guys who would consider booking me, not guys who are...
Good morning gents. I will be going to nelspruit over this weekend. If you are interested,...
I'm feeling extra naughty today ... inbox me for to find out the full extent of my naughtiness...
Massage services available 10am to 4pm for more details please call or WhatsApp me on 0685650475...