Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Its thirsty Thursdays and im the thirstiest...how about you? CALL 072 408 3097
Morning gents. I'm saucy a goddess that is here to take care of you whether is by touch where...
Top of the morning gents.. I have new content available, text me on WhatsApp or Telegram to...
Do you have a genuine appreciation for beautiful, well-groomed feet? Enjoy a relaxing...
I'm feeling extra naughty today ... inbox me for to find out the full extent of my naughtiness...
Massage services available 10am to 4pm for more details please call or WhatsApp me on 0685650475...
Giving a sloppy bj with a whipped cream and a glass of wine, pm me for more
Good morning, hope you all have a blessed day.. Videos and pics available and please call or...
Good morning all you gorgeous gentlemen... today im feeling extra naughty. Inbox me for more...
My journey of discovery continues. Quickies are, in my opinion, such an opportunity to...
My birthday is on the 2nd week Of November and I would like to treat myself by visiting a lady or...
summer is here !!!!!! looking for some out side under a tree nest to a pool .... any where...
Hi there gents please whatsapp or contact for more details. Xoxo Britney
Hi there gents it's my last day in Edenvale. I will be available in Pretoria tomorrow. Xoxo...
Good evening gentlemen. I've got great news for all,tomorrow I will be available in randburg....
Personally,I'd waste it all on coke & hoars,as fast as I can,until I die,or next...
After a hot weekend, I feel like adding another special... Available today 08:30-15:30......
This is for the Punters out there. Feel free to add ladies . So it's Friday, you have some...
Hey Guys I am running a quicky special for 20 minutes , R350 including cum in mouth...
Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 18:00. Please contact me for more...
hey guys .. hope you all having a lovely Monday.. please whatsapp for more info on...
Looking for a few hours entertainment watching a WG enjoying a stud. Any suggestions?
I'm feeling very naughty.. skinny dipping maybe, shower sex.... hmmmmmm Lots of naughty fun...
Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after...
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again. 1 spot left for #3DICKS..
Hi gentlemen sapphire is now available till late for my Pretoria East clients