Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Not just any sensual massage. I can't wait to sit on your chest like a succubus while you begging...
I'm available to give you a delectable sensual massage EXPERIENCE, with a lil strip tease and...
If you're looking to unwind and be completely spoiled, we'd love to take care of you. Enjoy a...
Hi handsome come let me blow your mind with my goddess hands & mesmerize you with erotic...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking...! ;-) Hugs &...
Doew anyone know if sexy Lexi is still a wg as i can find her profile anywhere. Used to be in...
I'm available till late book your appointed for a good relaxing massage after work
Morning gents :) I'm excited for you to feast your eyes on my new photos that will be updated...
Morning gents;) I'm excited my new photos are up! Have a super naughty day. Chrissie xoxo
Leaving for Bloemfontein on the 26th till 28 of October. If you want a free lift gladly pm me ;)
Welcome To Enjoy Our Gorgeous Models / Therapists www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php...
Hmmm don't miss out on this special.. Call/whatsapp for more details on my special. Xxx
For some sensual tantric & Prostate massage or some sexy pegging...... Xoxoxox
Hi purple world . I have booked another weekend away to hazyview. The booking is for the 30th of...
This post is not for the punters that arrive "naai en waai" It is not for the SP who...
Blow and go r300 Quickie r400 Come let me suck the life out of your balls
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion until 18:00 and I look forward to spoiling you with some...
Purple Worlders, I have taken it onto myself to start organising the year end Esa social. Kickoff...
Hi Like to know what you prefer Small or big twat I like if it grip on my dick all the time.
I myself like punting in overcast cool to cold weather vs this shitty boiling hot weather we...
Hi sweethearts running Doubles Special. Call or whatsapp for futher information on all the...
Hi lovies im offering Doubles Very open minded and lost of Naughty fun. xoxo mwah