Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

I bet you want to see how deep these fingers go inside of me.   [Last Reply]

I'm online, ready to play with you, indulge in this horny bbw ebony for an intense cum session to...

1
Juicy Buns
2026-07-30 00:37:43
Juicy Buns Juicy Buns [View]
30 Jul 2026
Videocalls on Big Special   [Last Reply]

Get this package deal tonight

1
Amilia
2026-07-30 00:37:01
Amilia Amilia [View]
30 Jul 2026
IT'S PLAY TIME VIDEO CALL R250   [Last Reply]

Boys call ur stepmom, she wants to show you something sexy unforgettable experience. WhatsApp...

1
Mandy ( Online Content Availab
2026-07-30 00:18:05
Mandy ( Online C Mandy ( Online C [View]
30 Jul 2026
Fit Firm Thick Authentic Beautiful Bombshell in Arcadia   [Last Reply]

Sleepover Welcome Smoker's Allowed Poppers STONER's Girlfriend Experience Foreplay Oralplay PSE...

1
Kelly Swaggart
2026-07-29 23:56:18
Kelly Swaggart Kelly Swaggart [View]
29 Jul 2026
Naughty Ride Him Like a cow girl   [Last Reply]

New videos of me in action. Don't miss out on them.

1
Amilia
2026-07-29 23:51:32
Amilia Amilia [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Jozi's finest   [Last Reply]

Hi Ladies, I have a Work trip coming up to JHB and while I'm there would like to visit a...

1
bellarossa
2020-10-24 09:42:56
bellarossa bellarossa [View]
22 Oct 2020
Whatsapp not working- Please phone or sms   [Last Reply]

Please note that my whatsapp for some reason doesn't want to work all of a sudden but you can...

1
Talita
2020-10-22 17:43:44
Talita Talita [View]
22 Oct 2020
Special offer in Midrand   [Last Reply]

Come see Kris the Legend at boulders lodge Great offer for all on today Tomorrow we...

1
Kris
2020-10-22 17:06:45
Kris Kris [View]
22 Oct 2020
Available till late   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, hope you have have a blessed day.. I will be available till late tonight. I will be...

2
Chandre
2020-10-22 09:14:21
Chandre Chandre [View]
22 Oct 2020
Thursday fun party   [Last Reply]

So here we go,gloryhole will be installed around 10 am. Then at 12 Nikki and I will be...

9
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-10-20 18:03:14
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
22 Oct 2020
Am new here   [Last Reply]

How y'all doing ?am looking forward to have fun on the Forum..

1
Thick Baddest
2020-10-24 09:41:24
Thick Baddest Thick Baddest [View]
22 Oct 2020
Availability for tommorow before l leave Pretoria   [Last Reply]

Will be available tommorow from 08:00am to 16:00pm so if you want to see the panther before she...

2
Black Panther(rimming Goddess)
2020-10-20 21:41:20
Monika Monika [View]
22 Oct 2020
White escort for black client   [Last Reply]

Hi guys and gals. I am seeking a lady that does IR. Centurion, PTA and Midrand.

1
Nova420
2020-10-24 09:41:03
Nova420 Nova420 [View]
22 Oct 2020
Hello sexy lovies   [Last Reply]

Hi lovely Gent's I'm available lots of sensual Naughty fun on offer. xoxo

3
Elmonette (freelance) From Aur
2020-10-22 12:06:33
Elmonette (freel Elmonette (freel [View]
22 Oct 2020
Massage therapy   [Last Reply]

Hi guys I'm available sessions are 1 hour to 90 min.

1
Leah
2020-10-22 14:08:11
Leah Leah [View]
22 Oct 2020
Halloween party @Sir's   [Last Reply]

On Friday the 30th of October. Sir's is having a Halloween party @Sir's Time 3pm till 11pm...

4
Sir's
2020-10-22 11:43:48
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
22 Oct 2020
Do ladies cater for the disabled?   [Last Reply]

Good day ladies This is abit of s weird enquirey. I have a mate who wax in an accident a...

6
bals
2020-10-21 14:14:03
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
22 Oct 2020
Special: 2 days left   [Last Reply]

I have a surprise discount on my 60 min bookings. To find out more feel welcome to contact me...

1
Talita
2020-10-22 13:28:07
Talita Talita [View]
22 Oct 2020
Gauteng......   [Last Reply]

I'll be back in Gauteng soon, still private and independent. I'll not be attending the social as...

5
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-22 08:41:28
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
22 Oct 2020
Cresta blow and go this afternoon.   [Last Reply]

Any recomendations or takers for a blow and go in cresta area for this afternoon?

1
fduck
2020-10-22 12:25:10
fduck fduck [View]
22 Oct 2020
New Photo... and guess what....   [Last Reply]

I love this dress so much I just had to post a selfie of me smiling in it, and honestly this...

1
Spencer
2020-10-23 21:07:18
Spencer Spencer [View]
22 Oct 2020
Available today   [Last Reply]

Hey bookies I'm available today. My services are: Soft sensual tantric massages...

2
Lady T
2020-10-22 08:38:49
Lady T Lady T [View]
22 Oct 2020
voloptous curvyness   [Last Reply]

only real men can handle these voloptous curves

1
Miss Eve @ Hands Of A Goddess
2020-10-23 21:06:29
Miss Eve @ Hands Miss Eve @ Hands [View]
22 Oct 2020
sexyness   [Last Reply]

Hi sweetie pie come and let me splash you with my sexyness

1
Lexy @ Hands Of A Goddess Spa
2020-10-23 21:06:20
Lexy @ Hands Of Lexy @ Hands Of  [View]
22 Oct 2020
Mothercity skinny dip   [Last Reply]

Do you have any recommendations of someone/a venue where we can frolick and lounge ariund in the...

8
BJP
2020-10-21 13:38:33
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
22 Oct 2020
Mafikeng   [Last Reply]

Any action in Mafikeng?

1
CimLuva
2020-10-22 11:10:34
CimLuva CimLuva [View]
22 Oct 2020
Kayla and Angel..   [Last Reply]

Two sisters feeling very naughty cum play with us... Great rates.....

2
Kayla
2020-10-22 10:15:31
Kayla Kayla [View]
22 Oct 2020
!! HAPPY HUMP DAY!!   [Last Reply]

HAPPY HUMP DAY SPECIAL!! Don't miss out, contact me now for more information Special only...

5
Aurora
2020-10-21 12:42:22
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
22 Oct 2020
Remote Services   [Last Reply]

Hello Purple World, Are any of the ladies still offering remote services?

1
Fayaad_Jones
2020-10-22 10:48:22
Fayaad_Jones Fayaad_Jones [View]
22 Oct 2020
Looking for a MFM?   [Last Reply]

Feel free to contact me gents Also MFFM or you can just watch ;) XXX

6
Demi
2020-10-21 13:52:30
Demi Demi [View]
22 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.