Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Im availabe for your sensual needs with a full GFE with me... Call 072 408 3097
Available right now...... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now Calls...
Im availabe to rock your soul... are you as horny as i am? Call 072 408 3097
Hi babe come let me spoil & pamper you with my magical hands that will rock your world.
Dear advertisers and members Please note the landline is currently down. Please contact...
Hi lovely Gents, I had a new photoshoot Yesterday, new pics are up!! Let me know what you...
IV been in this game for years and today I woke up to a first. A punter IV never seen ......
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again in kzn.
Morning guys, please call/whatsapp gor details and rates. Xxx
Hi good morning hope we all have a lovely blessed day. My new Photo's are up hope you all...
Hi all... Guys please come support me had a dash of bad news this week... And it's my...
I'll be available in brackendowns until this coming Friday morning . My 2 hour special is still...
HI there All I tend to disappear off here every so often but always seem to make my way back...
Good day ladies, I hate the awkwardness of a first time visit, so I am looking for a regular...
Now ladies and gents here is something.... Does the curve of the D have any influence on the...
Having lots of fun, getting those tan lines, enjoying the people and the entire vibe, would be...
Hi handsome come let me blow your mind with my goddess hands & mesmerize you with erotic...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking...! ;-) Hugs &...
Doew anyone know if sexy Lexi is still a wg as i can find her profile anywhere. Used to be in...
I'm available till late book your appointed for a good relaxing massage after work
Morning gents :) I'm excited for you to feast your eyes on my new photos that will be updated...
Morning gents;) I'm excited my new photos are up! Have a super naughty day. Chrissie xoxo
Leaving for Bloemfontein on the 26th till 28 of October. If you want a free lift gladly pm me ;)