Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hi Gentlemen Join me at Massage Inc For an Exclusive 3 hour session. Im running a 3 hour...
Hi Gentlemen Join me at Massage Inc For a 3hour Girlfriend Experience Session that includes...
Good day gents I am offering a full link to my whole entire gallery and a free video call...
Good day lovies xx I have content available, please be so kind and support my sales xx...
Good day boys! How about a STORMY ICY double to kick your weekend of with a bang! We are running...
This is a term often used in porn when you feel a sense of disgust/shame immediately after...
I've been around in Pretoria and I've visited quite a few girls in this great city. I'm at a...
Kayla and Tracy all dressed up for Halloween fun... Call/whatsapp for more details Kayla...
Hello Purple World, So here's my question to whomever wants to give me some feedback. With...
Working from 10 till 5 ToDAy... Special FRIDAY. Mmmmm... Call us or whatsupps welcome!!...
Good morning all As per the above, if you are a size 4 and love your heels and stilettos,...
Hi looking for a ebony double experience in jhb preferably the North. Owo, cim and lesbian show...
300half-hour its a full house treatment except Anal,cum in mouth or rimming
Hi ladies. It's my birthday and I want to see you squirt. In the randburg area. Pls pm me
Morning guys... Lets start the weekend together... Don't miss out on my special today....
Who's been willing to try Lust Lucy's slopy bare blow?call now whatssap
morning all.. please whatsapp for more info on remote services available xxx
Come get lost in time.. ;) All sessions are upgraded with 15 minutes this weekend;) That's...
Hey guys spoil yourselves this week with my hot xxx videos. Watch me squirt Watch me orgasm...
I would love to visit a lady that teases, gives a good massage and body to body in Centurion or...
If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a...
Looking for white punter in his middle or late 40's to vouch for me visiting a black WG. PM me.
I provide affordable sensual services till later don't miss out goodies