Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Cum over darling , tell me your wildest dreams I'll make them cum true
Friday is for Self-Care Your body worked hard all week. It's time to return the favor. Slots...
Massage only specials R500......30 MIN.massage R600.....45 MIN Girlfriend massage R700....
I would love to visit a lady that teases, gives a good massage and body to body in Centurion or...
If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a...
Looking for white punter in his middle or late 40's to vouch for me visiting a black WG. PM me.
I provide affordable sensual services till later don't miss out goodies
Come on and get a weekend upgrade;) Quickies upgraded to 1/2 hour 1/2 hour upgraded to 3/4...
Some WG's are honestly scammers. I call the WG and clearly ask her if she has a cum once policy,...
I have a question regarding venues. I have never visited a venue before so I am a complete noob...
Looking for a white lady not older than 35 that offers a good pornstar experience blow. In...
Always been a fantasy of mine and I'm sure you guys have it too. I am going to be doing a...
Looking for a sexy hot blond lady to accommodate me for an all night at time square casino...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking. Doubles are...
Hey guys, thinking about doing a 3some amazing chicago. btw boys this is not a one time only...
Book 1 HoUR.. Double or single... And a "Cool Drink" free... Ice cold... Book 1 and a...
Has anyone had the session by starting straight with the deed and then the bj and then the massage?
Pretoria guys mammy is back,bring them tears of joy:)) Mine are ready to be cleaned up:))
Pop me a message on whatsapp to find out more. +-10mins long Solo Girl on girl Girl on guy...
Whatsapp me on 0714410951 to find out more about my online content and new videos. +-10mins long...
All night special for tonight only R2500 WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again. Don't forget my fuck it...
Book with me today to avoid disappointment....some 60min of sexiness Whatsapp me on 0731830639...
I've got a suprise for you all, new pictures and videos on my only fans, subscribe on the link...
If you don't have my sloppy blow Job video then you ant a blow Job freak I must say you missing...
I am available for Trans GFE, 8am-8pm everyday contact me for more details, let's explore and...
Hello Darlings Popping into my birth city briefly! Dates : 9 - 12 November 2020 Venue:...