Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Winter special 1100   [Last Reply]

If you're looking to unwind and be completely spoiled, we'd love to take care of you. Enjoy a...

1
Lola
2026-07-30 11:40:23
Lola Lola [View]
30 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

What'sapp me on 0720260475

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-30 11:27:35
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
30 Jul 2026
I'm such a messy eaterband I have all the nasty mess to prove it   [Last Reply]

Get you a big girl because they always like to eat,Sneak peak into my gallery today to see the...

1
Juicy Buns
2026-07-30 11:22:07
Juicy Buns Juicy Buns [View]
30 Jul 2026
Live porn - Naughty video calls   [Last Reply]

Lets play together over a video call

1
Annastacia Content Creator
2026-07-30 11:21:37
Annastacia Conte Annastacia Conte [View]
30 Jul 2026
R850 content specials   [Last Reply]

Selling all new hot content for R850. Explicit included

1
Lume Content Creator
2026-07-30 11:16:33
Lume Content Cr Lume Content Cr [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Wednesday bonus... R700   [Last Reply]

Morning guys I have a special today on my sensual Fullhouse Full gfe session... Start with a...

1
Kayla
2020-10-28 09:03:19
Kayla Kayla [View]
28 Oct 2020
All night special   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx

1
Kimmi
2020-10-28 09:02:29
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
28 Oct 2020
Rimming   [Last Reply]

Rimming ass

7
guest123
2020-10-24 09:49:20
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
28 Oct 2020
Bi partner   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone. A punter of mine and I are Looking for a bi Male to join us for an hour...

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-28 08:26:39
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
28 Oct 2020
Never Wednesday special   [Last Reply]

R300 half an hour R400 an hour Full gfe Full body massage Full house services Plus free wet...

1
Tracy
2020-10-28 08:20:03
Tracy Tracy [View]
28 Oct 2020
Massage jhb   [Last Reply]

Any recommendations for a good massage modderfontein area or close bu Thanks

4
operator
2020-10-28 07:45:59
goofy123 goofy123 [View]
28 Oct 2020
Available for Erotic Sensual Massage and Extras   [Last Reply]

Morning Gents I'm available today till 3pm for a sensual massage and extras at Be Sensual in...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-10-28 08:12:33
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
28 Oct 2020
BS Specials   [Last Reply]

So the other day here I am browsing the forum. See a great special advertised. R400 off a full...

11
jtrdbn
2020-10-27 14:47:13
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
28 Oct 2020
Wet Wednesday Specials in Akasia   [Last Reply]

Moaning lovely gentlemen i will be running a special today till midnight. You book for an hour...

1
Miss Thunder
2020-10-28 07:59:09
Miss Thunder Miss Thunder [View]
28 Oct 2020
Lady Alexa available   [Last Reply]

Good morning, I'm available all day today, Xx

1
Lady Alexa
2020-10-28 07:49:51
Lady Alexa Lady Alexa [View]
28 Oct 2020
Laptop.........   [Last Reply]

Morning everyone, anyone out there who can help with a laptop new or second hand The person...

3
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-28 06:42:56
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
28 Oct 2020
Mercedes   [Last Reply]

Well done to Mercedes and King Lewis.

6
JACKRIBET
2020-10-27 20:07:34
JACKRIBET JACKRIBET [View]
28 Oct 2020
Centurion... CHICAGO IS HERE   [Last Reply]

Boys get those cocks up By popular request I decided I need some pta dick So who is gonna...

2
Chicago
2020-10-22 17:34:48
Chicago Chicago [View]
28 Oct 2020
What is the problem here?   [Last Reply]

So I send this PM to a SP: What do u offer and rates please? Where in Pta-??? The answer I...

41
Vrik
2020-10-26 17:21:26
Kim Foxx Kim Foxx [View]
27 Oct 2020
Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I   [Last Reply]

Hey ladies I'm looking for a bisexual girl to spend an hour with my bf and I. I am bisexual...

5
Couplefun
2020-10-26 20:48:15
PetersParty PetersParty [View]
27 Oct 2020
indian..sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

awesome packages available aswel as new content xx pls whatsapp

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-27 22:02:45
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
27 Oct 2020
Naughty phone services available now!!!   [Last Reply]

Hi there, im available for a one on one live video call and maybe some sexting... I took some...

1
Ashley
2020-10-27 21:51:31
Ashley Ashley [View]
27 Oct 2020
Doubles in Cape Town   [Last Reply]

Anyone offers doubles in Cape Town?

4
Curiosha
2020-10-24 09:42:46
Miss Red Miss Red [View]
27 Oct 2020
Onlyfans please subscribe   [Last Reply]

Helo I hope everyone is good, for remote services I'll be dropping new content on my onlyfan...

1
Shemale Pretty
2020-10-27 20:17:27
Shemale Pretty Shemale Pretty [View]
27 Oct 2020
Wanted   [Last Reply]

I'm looking for a slim attractive lady offering a sensual massage but finishing with owo cim and...

11
Muff Marauder
2020-10-27 11:46:42
in69 in69 [View]
27 Oct 2020
Hi Gentlemen   [Last Reply]

I'll be available again from tomorrow xxxx WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx

1
Kimmi
2020-10-27 19:10:17
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
27 Oct 2020
New Midrand apartments   [Last Reply]

Ladies and punters This place has undergone a overall and is ideal for our field. Ladies...

3
Kris
2020-10-27 09:56:45
Kim Foxx Kim Foxx [View]
27 Oct 2020
LAURA @ PTA North   [Last Reply]

Im available for 30min.....60min...90min....2hours...3 hours.... 6 hours and 8 hours. For any...

1
Laura
2020-10-27 18:21:47
Laura Laura [View]
27 Oct 2020
Caitlyn Fourways   [Last Reply]

Hi all. Any feedback? Pictures look great and I'm intrigued by what looks like a very muscular lady.

1
Admbaker
2020-10-27 20:15:29
Admbaker Admbaker [View]
27 Oct 2020
Tastiest WG to eat out   [Last Reply]

Looking for recommendations.. have this craving to eat a clean tasty WG, pref white or coloured...

1
MrJ786
2020-10-27 17:21:55
MrJ786 MrJ786 [View]
27 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.