Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Little birdie told me your into hot African mom's with big titts and a bunda for days, Hot MILF...
Get some Kylie on your screen! Special on Online Content, whatsapp for rates & Services xo
Naughty content packages available gents, face included, up close raw and very sexy xxx
Do join me today for naughty fun and sensual pleasure Im available now for in calls and out...
Hey guys, thinking about doing a 3some with chicago. btw boys this is not a one time only thing,...
Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 17:00 to spoil you with some fun and naughty...
Hie guys.I have a private room ensuite to rent by the hour 200.This is a private room with own...
Good morning Lovely People . I have finally settled in my new place down by little falls ....
Me and my sister Kayla have another special... Bdsm fun... Feeling very kinky... Double...
I'm a shemale and new in the area!! One on one and couple your all welcome!!
Hi gents Myself and jeanelle has a great double special come and have some fun with us xxx
Hey bokkies Check out my new Photoshoot! I'm available today. My services are: Soft...
I for one are always neatly dressed when visiting a lady, but spoke to a lady the other day who...
Hey ladies Anyone offering early morning sessions to start the day right?? Preferably in...
Hurricane Kim has blown into Pietermaritzburg from Joburg with all her big city tricks and...
Hi lovies. Hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful weekend. May we all have a stunning Monday...
Contact me about my threesome offer with my babe Leigh from Meyersdal Alberton. We have also...
Good morning purple world! Ice (me) and Storm are running a special on our double session today!...
Hey gents. The Power is back on in our area. YAY! Cum & join me in Upmarket Privacy,...
Morning lovely gents my sim just broke.. have done a simswap but will only be available in 3...
MFM special that you won't be able to resist! This week only! Whatsapp me on 0731830639 for...
Well about 2yrs back I decided to take a break from punting however it never stopped completely...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking. *Back by popular...
Can anyone recommend a hotel/guesthouse where I could take a special lady friend for a few hours....
Good morning all.. remote services available xx pls whatsapp for more info xxx