Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Be my 60mns of bliss, one touch and you'll forget the world and a happy ending available now...
Sometimes the best moments are the ones you don't overthink. If you've been craving good energy,...
WhatsApp for more information... 0643861449 Website massagebykylie.godaddysites.com/...
For sensational Swedish massage sessions that come with amazing delicious extras, all are welcome...
Is it me or there's been a huge increase in Doubles on the site What's your experience of...
Private and secure. Safe parking. Looking forward to seeing new and old faces
Hi guys Myself and skye are running a early Christmas special Unbeatable rates 1 extra...
Hi their Are there any guys looking for a mmf partner in the jhb Area this Saturday please pm...
Checking out this amazing site, there are so many places to go to! The mind boggles... So jump...
Ramaphosa dismisses rumours of a return to lockdown Level 3 as 'simply not true'...
Morning guys I'm available for booking and have a only today wacky Wednesday offer. Love...
Hi looking for 2 white ladies 30 plus non smoking for a 4 day trip outside of South Africa for...
Your choice of a sensual double session or a Kinky BDSM session... SENSUAL: *A sensual oily...
Hi guys. Any feedback on Melanie from Boksburg. She advertises on ST. Very very hot lady. Phoned...
Hi Gents, I am still available until 14:30 today to spoil you with some fun and naughty...
Hello to all you hot men out there,come and play ....love ri share my bed with you and play
Apologize to Benoni,I won't make it tomorrow due to some personal reasons. We will see you...
Hey bokkies I'm available today. My services are: Soft sensual tantric massages...
Element.... I hope got the attention of all you debaucherous, naughty minds!! I need loads...
Greetings my sweethearts I'm new shemale in Dainfern area, I'll be operating this side, y'all...
My darling boobs Pls give me a urgent call re.. social If you still love me Pls Love...
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again in Gauteng. I'm home....
Hey gents.. sexy pics and videos available xx pls whatsapp for more info
Book a 60min sensual massage for 60min and receive 15min extra.. Pm or whatsapp me on...
Don't miss out, come have some amazing fun with me:0833771810 Love Serena The Og. Mwah****