Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

The best Friday possible.   [Last Reply]

Do you want easily accessable ,consentual, WORLD CLASS SERVICE AND ATTITUDE, by a level 10 hottie...

1
Julia @ Velvet Spa
2026-07-31 11:23:25
Julia @ Velvet S Julia @ Velvet S [View]
31 Jul 2026
Sensational Touch   [Last Reply]

Start your Friday off with the a sensual massage

1
Siren's Spa
2026-07-31 11:21:13
Siren's Spa Siren's Spa [View]
31 Jul 2026
ATTENTION All SHOPPERS!!   [Last Reply]

Take a trip down 69th avenue and grab your virtual fix of entertainment right here waiting. I've...

1
Violet
2026-07-31 11:19:35
Violet Violet [View]
31 Jul 2026
Sexy MILF available today in Umhlanga   [Last Reply]

Good morning Gents Relax and unwind with a sexy sensational full Swedish massage with spoils...

2
Amber
2026-07-31 08:20:14
Amber Amber [View]
31 Jul 2026
#aVaVaVoom! Hunny   [Last Reply]

Brand new Content available, different packages + Specials! Whatsapp for more info!

1
Kylie
2026-07-31 11:11:37
Kylie Kylie [View]
31 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Kissing after RO   [Last Reply]

Hello everybody, Long time punter here with a new profile (I deleted my profile thinking I...

20
[deleted]
2020-10-31 11:22:20
Marzi Marzi [View]
1 Nov 2020
Hilarious thing   [Last Reply]

Imagine when you about to cum and then boom cramp strike you hahahahaha,now you can't cum anymore:((

3
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-11-01 14:31:52
Marzi Marzi [View]
1 Nov 2020
All nighter with anything u request   [Last Reply]

Hi ladies any bj specialist with a big booty? offering 5k. Thanks much love

5
[deleted]
2020-11-01 09:55:03
Kim Foxx Kim Foxx [View]
1 Nov 2020
Sensual touch   [Last Reply]

I'm in the randburg area come and I'll give you a sensual feeling, my magical sensual touch will...

1
Tiny
2020-11-02 09:48:42
Tiny Tiny [View]
1 Nov 2020
Availability   [Last Reply]

Afternoon I'm available from 12 til 6pm only today. Normal times again tomorrow. Confirmed dates...

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-11-01 11:38:29
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
1 Nov 2020
Looking for 2 ebony big ass to fuck me and girlfriend   [Last Reply]

Next weekend we're celebrating 10 years together and I need a good fuck. She likes girls and I...

2
JoeBidden
2020-11-01 10:18:37
El Presidente El Presidente [View]
1 Nov 2020
Don't forget weekend video package bargains!!   [Last Reply]

Hi guys Yay weekend and yay for you for great prices on videos... Mandy menlyn 0792604625...

9
Mandy
2020-10-23 13:41:15
Mandy Mandy [View]
1 Nov 2020
Thank you ESA...   [Last Reply]

For not banning me the past 3 or 4 months... :))) I forgot to renew my add yesterday and when...

6
Ms Paige
2020-10-31 09:00:51
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
1 Nov 2020
Pretoria   [Last Reply]

I will be available in Pretoria tomorrow bag packed ready for fun.Give me a call or pm tomorrow mng

21
Nikki
2020-10-28 21:55:41
Nikki Nikki [View]
1 Nov 2020
Best there is   [Last Reply]

My chappies Join me today it's Nov and another month to do our best. Come see me this Sunday...

1
Kris
2020-11-01 08:55:14
Kris Kris [View]
1 Nov 2020
Sexy Sunday   [Last Reply]

Come and spend 2 hrs of pure bliss with me, the ultimate gfe R800. WhatsApp or call. 0794464988

1
Bbw Nadia
2020-11-01 08:00:44
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
1 Nov 2020
Lalaa No.1 is Back!   [Last Reply]

I will be available by appointment anytime from 9am till late. I have added Milking experience...

4
Lalaa No.1
2020-10-31 22:08:47
Ke_Malose Ke_Malose [View]
1 Nov 2020
The freeloading policy sucks   [Last Reply]

Hi Sorry ESA admin, you are doing a good job, but this freeloading policy absolutely sucks....

20
hbviper
2020-10-30 22:25:42
ssurfer ssurfer [View]
1 Nov 2020
indian.. online content available   [Last Reply]

Hey guys.. please whatsapp for remote services available xx sexy pics and video packages...

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-31 19:43:21
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
31 Oct 2020
Available until 10 pm   [Last Reply]

I'm in the Randburg area for a week come join me for a sensual touch

1
Pinky
2020-11-01 09:53:15
Pinky Pinky [View]
31 Oct 2020
Samsung phones   [Last Reply]

Guys am I the only having a bad experience with Samsung phones these days??I mean like I bought...

9
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-10-31 11:14:52
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
31 Oct 2020
Still Available In Centurion Until 18:00...!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking and I look forward to...

1
Bella
2020-10-31 15:26:36
Bella Bella [View]
31 Oct 2020
Sugar Xtreme is available today   [Last Reply]

Hi guys I'm available today till late. Do call or wattsapp me on 0603861706 Feeling good...

1
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
2020-10-31 14:02:41
Sugar Xtreme [qu Sugar Xtreme [qu [View]
31 Oct 2020
Available till 6.00pm this evening....   [Last Reply]

Come relax and let me spoil you with my amazing skill set .... Call me lets set something up

1
Jasmine - Jay
2020-10-31 13:05:34
Jasmine - Jay Jasmine - Jay [View]
31 Oct 2020
Weekend availability   [Last Reply]

I will be available from 14h00 till 20h00. By appointment. For a sensual gfe with tons of tlc and...

1
Bbw Nadia
2020-10-31 12:40:04
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
31 Oct 2020
Rated price for 2hours 800   [Last Reply]

Let get naught together I will ride u like a stolen motor bike tease me until begging for it xox

1
Lust Lucy
2020-10-31 12:22:19
Lust Lucy Lust Lucy [View]
31 Oct 2020
Punter appreciation   [Last Reply]

Next week I will be spoiling Durban punters I have had amazing , sweet ,beautiful punters...

8
Kirsten
2020-10-29 10:01:08
Kirsten Kirsten [View]
31 Oct 2020
Training   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, We have a new lady needing some training today. Has to be today cause her ad will...

22
Massage Inc
2020-10-28 11:17:21
eziguy eziguy [View]
31 Oct 2020
1 week   [Last Reply]

I'm in the randburg for one week come and see a cute sweetheart darlings

1
Tiny
2020-10-31 11:21:26
Tiny Tiny [View]
31 Oct 2020
New photoshoot.....   [Last Reply]

Check out my new photo shoot.... Please let me know what you think?

8
Joe
2020-10-31 08:05:43
Liza Liza [View]
31 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.