Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Live porn / naughty video calls   [Last Reply]

Lets play together over a video call daddy ..... Whatsapp me for more info

1
Khaleesi
2026-07-30 19:05:26
Khaleesi Khaleesi [View]
30 Jul 2026
XXX CONTENT, SEXTING, VIDEO CALLS AND MORE!   [Last Reply]

Hot content deals! VAVAVOOM video calls And Lots LOTS more on offer! Don't be...

1
Mandy
2026-07-30 19:04:06
Mandy Mandy [View]
30 Jul 2026
FREAKY ALL NIGHT COME LETS HAVE FUN   [Last Reply]

(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...

1
Mellisa
2026-07-30 18:51:41
Mellisa Mellisa [View]
30 Jul 2026
Sensual Video Calls or Online Content   [Last Reply]

Good evening lovies xx Squirting online content and sensual video calls. Tyler

1
Tyler
2026-07-30 18:44:46
Tyler Tyler [View]
30 Jul 2026
Re: Hi sonya   [Last Reply]

Hi very sexy hot

1
Sonya
2026-07-30 18:38:55
Sonya Sonya [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Available todayAvai with specials   [Last Reply]

Hey bokkies I'm available today. My services are: Soft sensual tantric massages...

1
Lady T
2020-10-29 09:21:53
Lady T Lady T [View]
29 Oct 2020
New Business Hours...   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, Now that I have moved to Centurion to be nearer to the place I have been permanently...

1
Bella
2020-10-29 08:52:13
Bella Bella [View]
29 Oct 2020
New Business Hours...   [Last Reply]

Good Morning Gentlemen...

1
Bella
2020-10-29 08:41:56
Bella Bella [View]
29 Oct 2020
Kriss krazy   [Last Reply]

Morning my kriss krazy fam... Today is my Krazy day ,700 And yes it's not a typo Call now

1
Kris
2020-10-29 08:32:47
Kris Kris [View]
29 Oct 2020
AVAILABLE XXX   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx

1
Kimmi
2020-10-29 08:03:49
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
29 Oct 2020
saturday afternoon pretoria fun   [Last Reply]

hi ladies. so this satrday afternoon il be inpretoria with nothing to do. any 2 bi ladies up for...

5
69joe69
2020-10-27 14:38:42
Nikki Nikki [View]
29 Oct 2020
Tall   [Last Reply]

Which ladies in Johannesburg are really tall? I'd like to see them sometime next week

23
[deleted]
2020-10-23 19:57:51
Crave Crave [View]
29 Oct 2020
Rise and Shine   [Last Reply]

R100 off all bookings from now till 10am only. Call or WhatsApp 0794464988

3
Bbw Nadia
2020-10-27 05:59:57
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
29 Oct 2020
Massage therapy   [Last Reply]

Morning guys.If you really tired I'm available.will also be starting my sessions with oils make...

1
Leah
2020-10-29 07:13:37
Leah Leah [View]
29 Oct 2020
New owo videos   [Last Reply]

Good afternoon everyone, have some new owo videos and pics, watch me in action..

4
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-28 13:55:43
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
29 Oct 2020
TECHNOLOGY BEATING ME AGAIN... PLEASE HELP RECORDED CHATS   [Last Reply]

Hi all I can watch videos and perv at the high resolution photos on my new android tablet but...

8
Tobago
2020-09-27 11:51:44
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
29 Oct 2020
Smallest WG   [Last Reply]

Feel like shagging a tiny one

20
[deleted]
2020-10-27 10:50:49
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
29 Oct 2020
Doubles Partner   [Last Reply]

Hey Purple world,.. I need a sexy naughty doubles partner. Female doubles partner to be...

7
Serena
2020-10-27 16:04:39
Serena Serena [View]
29 Oct 2020
Pietermaritzburg botanical gardens   [Last Reply]

I want to check it out on Sunday, anyone available to join me and do drinks afterwards at a pub.

8
Kim Foxx
2020-10-28 13:40:51
in69 in69 [View]
28 Oct 2020
Phone services available   [Last Reply]

Hi there Im available now for you to come hqve some fun together and make all ur wild naughty...

1
Ashley
2020-10-28 21:06:31
Ashley Ashley [View]
28 Oct 2020
Scarlet is back   [Last Reply]

Hey guys am back...am in Rivonia now,come have some fun

3
Scarlet
2020-10-28 13:37:01
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
28 Oct 2020
3some Thursday.   [Last Reply]

I'll be in Boksburg with Demi and Miami on Thursday. Booking is essential. Xxx

8
Joe
2020-10-28 10:17:15
Joe Joe [View]
28 Oct 2020
Chocolate cravings   [Last Reply]

That viral video of John vul igate got me all horny for a short pleated miniskirt ebony babe

8
Bunter
2020-10-22 10:21:37
Vegas Vegas [View]
28 Oct 2020
QUEEN OF SLOPPY BLOW VIDEO   [Last Reply]

Watch me give my SUB a blow job that will make Him come in my mouth as I do what do best with my...

2
The Mistress
2020-10-28 17:05:35
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
28 Oct 2020
I seriously don't understand woman...   [Last Reply]

This is soooo confusing... To think there is women out there who does not want to look sexy...

18
Ms Paige
2020-10-28 09:45:51
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
28 Oct 2020
Tan Lines vs No Lines   [Last Reply]

So what do you guys prefer Tan lines or no lines at all. I find a tanned body attractive,...

16
Kooni
2020-10-27 07:33:17
wannamilf wannamilf [View]
28 Oct 2020
Milk   [Last Reply]

Any ladies in JHB offering milk?

8
[deleted]
2020-08-28 16:16:18
Preggy Kay Preggy Kay [View]
28 Oct 2020
I never come across a man who wanna hide his....   [Last Reply]

Sorry... I think the link will get me banned... rather delete it... For you who have FB... I...

1
Ms Paige
2020-10-28 15:46:22
Ms Paige Ms Paige [View]
28 Oct 2020
Lingam massage   [Last Reply]

Where to get a proper lingam massage in Johannesburg

1
Privacy 19
2020-10-29 18:16:34
Privacy 19 Privacy 19 [View]
28 Oct 2020
Difficult times   [Last Reply]

Hi. Most folk are experiencing difficult times, especially you beautiful working ladies. I am...

76
Jonxed
2020-09-29 22:54:47
Sage Sage [View]
28 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.