Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Rosebank -- Available Until 6:00 PM Today Appointments by booking only. Take time to relax...
Hot packsge deal with a twist for you. That with a AWESOME price
Morning gents. Saucy is ready for you, let me take care of your needs. Sensual treat, FH and...
Be my 60mns of bliss, one touch and you'll forget the world
Friday Vibes The weekend is finally here... time to leave the stress behind and spoil...
Naughty and eager to please...let me satisfy all your naughty sensual needs... Spread my legs...
Hi gents I'm available at Be Sensual till 5pm for an erotic sensual massage with extras available...
Come babe and let me ease your aches and pains with these magical hands, also look forward to...
People buy animals for loyalty these days because we cannot depend on the next human being for...
Hey bokkies I'm available today. My services are: Soft sensual tantric massages...
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion, Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-17:00. Please call or...
Come for 60 minutes sensual massage, it's Magical youwo f regret it, I'm accomodating and...
Morning gents I'll have photos of my face up today then I'll remove them again tomorrow, just...
Hey Ladies, My birthday is soon and I'm looking for a great time with a lady in JHB north or...
Just a short n sweet shout out to all the scorpios out there! Enjoy your day and keep stinging....
If you cancel within minutes of the start of a booking, what is a fair cancellation fee (no...
Wine ,dressing up ,cream ,strawberries ,good company, nice music and great orgasms .Pm me your...
Fresh out the shower and ready to spoil you. Call for the special of the day 0794464988. Queen...
As a thank you for all your support and in helping me develop my business. Today I offer you...
Good day to all the ladies in the purple world im planing the end november something sweet for my...
Hi sexy gents At your service xx WhatsApp for info pls x Mandy menlyn 0792604625
Hi PE gents, Take note I'm available for OUTCALLS ONLY for tonight. Call me XoX
Hey hey, Now that I have your attention, urgent looking for an it boffin to help with a brand...
Hey witbank naughties!!!!!! Come feel my soft naughty hands, my naughty mouth and tongue and...
What a man... his accent gave me goosebumps... Was always one of my favourite actors... R.I.P...
Is the Pocohantes in Montana, Pretoria, the same one that used to work in Fourways or is this...