Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...
Good evening lovies xx Squirting online content and sensual video calls. Tyler
Good evening gents I am here to take you on a adventure, where your mind and body relaxes, and...
Take a trip down 69th avenue and grab your virtual fix of content entertainment right here... Xxx...
Hi all will be visiting cape town and would like some advise as to where is the shops selling the...
Hi guys I am looking to introduce my wines soon, so I am looking for wine lovers to join me and...
Hi all, tried to post this earlier Im a new punter wanting to go all out and spoil a clean wg....
Remember I'm available till 22h00 tonight for your pleasure boys. Whatsapp or call for more info. Xx
Everyone that knows me knows that I have the biggest wildest bush of long curly red hair. Love...
This post is for tattoo lovers, if you don't like tattoos, please move along. Common...
Call for more information on my videos and pics.looking forward to hearing from all you naughty...
Hi ladies I wana Spiol my self end of november or begining December four wg or three with one guy...
This girl caught me for a fool today, I read all her reviews and I did notice there were a few...
Hey there purple world. Please share your favourite punter names. There's a few I think...
Wow guys! Those were a few fun online calls... Lol you took it out of me!!! New videos on way...
Had a punt today with an oldish girl,tatoos had faded.(nice body) She was telling me how she...
Naughty little pervs. Bored at home today decided to fondle up a very sexy little man with the...
Craving a petite lady whose pussy I can eat. Any suggestions in the JHB area let me know.
Queen of blow job with CIM ..watch me swallow that cock till he comes in my mouth .. Short...
Hu guys I am available in Monument Park. Awesome rates, good quality service. Call or Wattsapp...
Find Above The Winners Of the Escort South Africa Top 10 for October 2020. The screenshot...
Good afternoon everyone. How about a Nespresso or an ice cold beer on arriving for our play...
From Miss Lupe, A medium and VERY functional dick wanted, a good tongue will go all the way....
So I had like 10 clients last week and I was on a mission... hehehe ... :))) (aren't I always)...
Naughty and eager to please...let me satisfy all your naughty sensual needs... Spread my legs...
Hi gents I'm available at Be Sensual till 5pm for an erotic sensual massage with extras available...