Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hey bby come and experience milking bed session with me and a happy ending
The one you think about when you close your eyes. The one that makes you touch yourself
Im availabe today to spoil you with a full gfe and much more... Call:072 408 3097
Sensuality on another level! Out calls are also possible! Contact me on 0722559775
Hey gents let me please you visiting Pretoria till Friday night. Early morning bookings also...
On offer my unrushed hour of massage and play. Today a reserve please of R500 but bidding...
Come for sensual massage and full house services at a cheaper fee plus extra bare blow for free
Cum & Indulge yourself with a Sensual & Erotic session that will leave you Tingling &...
For those guys who keep asking me if its real me on photos!!! Please check my PG. Yes im...
What are some of your observations on the industry since the outbreak of the pandemic? More...
To all the ladies that don't view the Advertisers Forum, please have a look :)
I offer fullhouse which includes a full body sensual and firm body massage with lots of touching...
Hello purple world .. Bragging with a fresh set of pictures, they will probably be up later...
Back like I never left.. Seasoned African beaut working independently from a hideaway...
Seeing that the ladies here often change their pictures, names and phone numbers (and sometimes...
Any ladies working on the East Rand close to Glen Marais who offers a decent massage ?
Any quickie girls in Pretoria available today time is of the essence after all!!! Inbox me I...
Att: esa members, sad news! unfortunately, heartbroken !!, what an angel she was!! (Sensual...
I was just pondering "the purple site" is it apart from being purple that purple...
Hi there gents I will be back in Jozi tomorrow . Please WhatsApp or contact for more details ....
MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE POLICY I'M INDEPENDENT (ie. Not a venue, no co...
Hey lovely Gents Come and join the lovely Victoria and myself in Paulshof Sandton for a time...
Do you like pretty and sexy at the same time? Then I'm your girl let my firm ass slide all over...
Come let the pretty and pettite queen sensualise you and give you a beautiful moment, add some...
Book a 60min sensual massage @R980 and receive 15min extra... Chrissie xoxo
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion until 18:00! Hugs & Kisses, Bella.
Hey naughty gents;) Pics available for sale for the gents that like smooth and bare.....
Morning guys I will have a Special today and tomorrow... All inclusive unrushed hour where...