Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Naughty Content Flash Sale running   [Last Reply]

Special on all brand new content

1
Amilia
2026-07-29 00:09:46
Amilia Amilia [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now...... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now.... I call...

1
Lesedi
2026-07-28 23:48:42
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
28 Jul 2026
Content avble   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information 0685748444

1
Chardonnay
2026-07-28 23:45:08
Chardonnay Chardonnay [View]
28 Jul 2026
1
Amilia
2026-07-28 23:31:30
Amilia Amilia [View]
28 Jul 2026
Mature fetish   [Last Reply]

Like RED WINE I get BETTER with age The PROOF is in my content Whatsapp now for the best in...

1
Lilly
2026-07-28 23:23:50
Lilly Lilly [View]
28 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
NEW SHOOT..   [Last Reply]

Super excited for tomorrow morning.. new shoot up by 8am.. Lady in Red....

6
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-07 12:57:37
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
8 Oct 2020
Pretoria   [Last Reply]

Morning everyone have an amazing day. I'm in Pretoria til friday. Cum get your kaycee fix...

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-08 06:24:59
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
8 Oct 2020
Phone services available   [Last Reply]

Im available for one on one live video call and maybe some sexting.. I have sexy selfies and...

1
Stephanie
2020-10-08 03:03:16
Stephanie Stephanie [View]
8 Oct 2020
Available 067 170 0144   [Last Reply]

Hi gorgeous Punters, I am still available 24/7 give me a call this morning You will not be...

1
Serena
2020-10-07 23:56:11
Serena Serena [View]
7 Oct 2020
Phone services available   [Last Reply]

Sexy new selfies and naughty videos available now to enjoy over and over again... Or if you...

1
Stephanie
2020-10-07 23:31:08
Stephanie Stephanie [View]
7 Oct 2020
Video Call available.... Phone services   [Last Reply]

One on one live video call and sexting, lets have some fun together and share your naughty...

1
Ashley
2020-10-07 23:05:59
Ashley Ashley [View]
7 Oct 2020
Urologist Needed   [Last Reply]

I am desperately looking for some advice from a *Urologist*. I have a family friend without...

5
Madison
2020-10-07 20:38:57
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
7 Oct 2020
Available 067 170 0144   [Last Reply]

I am available until the early hours of this morning please give me a call on 067 170 0144...

1
Serena
2020-10-07 22:49:39
Serena Serena [View]
7 Oct 2020
Available   [Last Reply]

Hi my gorgeous punters. I available until the early hours of this morning. My Ad will be...

1
Serena
2020-10-07 22:47:45
Serena Serena [View]
7 Oct 2020
Mandy Heaux   [Last Reply]

Hi guys,. I just wanted to find out, does anyone know if Mandy is still working? She used to...

12
slumo111
2020-10-06 14:32:22
Mandy Mandy [View]
7 Oct 2020
New fantasy   [Last Reply]

So... This might be weird but was watching the old Addams family.. I was wondering if any of the...

4
Bobbyjon
2020-10-07 14:58:05
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
7 Oct 2020
PTA I'M HERE   [Last Reply]

Evening everyone, I'm in Pretoria, available from tomorrow morning 9am. Take note I'm...

7
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-06 19:23:47
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
7 Oct 2020
Video Call me now im wearing something sexy..   [Last Reply]

Im fresh out the shower wearing something sexy just for you to enjoy and warm up your day, come...

2
Ashley
2020-10-07 16:14:28
Ifyouknow Ifyouknow [View]
7 Oct 2020
Did u miss me?   [Last Reply]

Yes Miss Red is back and painting Capetown RED!!! Xxx L

1
Miss Red
2020-10-07 17:07:03
Miss Red Miss Red [View]
7 Oct 2020
Extended stay   [Last Reply]

What an amazing welcome. Thank you to my Regular clients as well as a newbie or two. I'll be...

2
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-07 14:50:30
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
7 Oct 2020
I found it!!!   [Last Reply]

A few months ago, I was desperately searching for an inspiring beautiful video and I was going...

2
Le Belle
2020-10-07 15:58:00
Pinteshwaran Pinteshwaran [View]
7 Oct 2020
thoughts for future sexy selfies and naughty videos   [Last Reply]

Hi guys pls share your naughty thoughts and wildest fantasies with me, I want to have some fun...

1
Stephanie
2020-10-07 16:32:18
Stephanie Stephanie [View]
7 Oct 2020
NIKKI   [Last Reply]

Hi everyone, so for any private bookings send me a whatsapp 0673452549. Have a few girls that...

5
Nikki
2020-10-07 08:50:20
john_adams john_adams [View]
7 Oct 2020
Phone services available sexy selfies and naughty wild videos   [Last Reply]

Im available for some fun together come share your naughty thoughts and wildest dreams with me...

1
Ashley
2020-10-07 16:08:46
Ashley Ashley [View]
7 Oct 2020
Catch me this week   [Last Reply]

East Rand hornier,I am soon to leaving your area.if you haven't let me bless your cock and made...

5
Miss Barbie Doll
2020-10-06 17:14:42
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
7 Oct 2020
Naughty naughty phone services..   [Last Reply]

Hi there, Im ready for you to come and share some wet wild naughty fantasies with me right now...

1
Stephanie
2020-10-07 14:39:32
Stephanie Stephanie [View]
7 Oct 2020
All my regular ladies in east rand are gone   [Last Reply]

A dilemma after lock down my favorite ladies vanished. Cannot name them then i will be blocked.

4
jd6920
2020-10-07 11:14:26
jd6920 jd6920 [View]
7 Oct 2020
Kayla and Angel   [Last Reply]

Real sisters horny to spoil you... Great discounted rate today only.... Both of us will...

6
Kayla
2020-10-07 09:31:08
Njammies1 Njammies1 [View]
7 Oct 2020
pamela@qoh   [Last Reply]

Pam is available for some TLC

1
Pamela @ Queen Of Hearts
2020-10-07 12:24:28
Pamela @ Queen O Pamela @ Queen O [View]
7 Oct 2020
Latex Panties / Briefs   [Last Reply]

Good morning ladies. I have a fabulous pair of totally unique S/XS pink and white pure latex...

2
slipnslide
2020-10-07 11:17:49
shoeguy shoeguy [View]
7 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.