Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Every unforgettable story begins with one daring move.
8.25 on QOVES Hi, I'm Julia anf I'm an authenticated 8.25 on face and body on QOVES ( The...
A bliss of pleasure, relaxation perfect atmosphere, that leads into something so magical ,where...
Good afternoon Handsome Come and join me for some naughty talk and sexting with juicy videos...
Heads & Cocks Up ... I will be doing a Sizzling Hot Photoshoot Wednesday. I Know you guys...
Hi gents I'm available again today till 5pm for both erotic sensual massage and full house...
Good Morning Delicious Gentleman :) As I woke Up to a fantastic WET Tues.. Mmm' want to send a...
any venues with pools in the centurion area i would like to come spend a few hours in a pool with...
Hey guys Come visit me, to spoil u this week. Massage Pse Gfe Fh Blow and go Rub and...
Is it just me or are ppl looking for budget punts I can't seem to afford some of the really...
Im going to call him Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt at his best like in the movie Troy. Damn the man was...
Gentlemen ,damn don't you all own watches or a phone? Yes this has been discussed before but...
Good evening all you sexy men. I'm back... Available from tomorrow morning 7am... Midrand...
Hi Gents, any wg that can give me this fantasy. No bdsm, want to glide on het latex en be pegged
There are ample products to boost performance and make ramrods from spaghetti. What about the...
I found this interesting bit of information on the web. "The down-stroke is a mechanical...
Hi All I am looking for 2 girls with big Boobs in the east rand for a 3 some. please pm me so...
Good evening gents, I am available the whole night. please call or whatsapp me for more info on...
Just heard from a reliable source that level 3 is hona happen soon and maybe level 5 over holiday...