Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Do you want to be in the Driver's Seat, or would you like me to take control? I have a selection...
Morning Capetonians. Ill be here in the area till the morning of the 7th!! Xxx Sky
Love to be the girl to put a smile on your face today...... Waiting to hear from you Specials...
Good morning Gents Amazing content available today My whole gallery is on offer...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking...! Hugs &...
Running a few Monday specials...let's start this week in a great way!! Mwah xoxo Lady T
Hi Babes I'm available today. I work privately from a secure and stunning apartment in...
watch me swallow that cock as I deep it in my mouth and do what I do best with my tongue that has...
Most of my to do list is in Pretoria, and most of the ladies have good reviews. Chicago now in...
Hey guys. For more info on my Xxx videos and nude pics. Please do whatsapp for lists...
We miss Mia(The Original). Could anyone send our (The purple Kings) warm wishes across. It's high...
For those gents into a little Kink, I do offer Pegging sessions ... Cum join Junior (or the...
Join myself, Miami and Joe for a mffm session or you can just watch us....what a sexy way to...
sexy packages available amongst other remote services Please whatsapp xx
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php New pics are fantastic. An example of The simpler the...
Book a 60min sensual massage with sexiness this week from me... Pm or whatsapp me on...
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion, Mondays-Fridays from 09:00-18:00. Please call me for...
Hi gents there's different options now available to cater for different needs. You can now choose...
I've decided to allocate three 5k prepaid arrangements every month. This entitles the holder...
Hi gents I'm available again today at Be Sensual in Lynwood Manor for an erotic sensual body...
So it's been ages since I punted ...decided to take the plunge today however not sure what's been...
The darker the berry the sweeter the juice i've got dripping chocolate to mesmerize you