Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Tracy is available   [Last Reply]

Its thirsty Thursdays and im the thirstiest...how about you? CALL 072 408 3097

1
Tracy
2026-07-30 09:11:31
Tracy Tracy [View]
30 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

Morning gents. I'm saucy a goddess that is here to take care of you whether is by touch where...

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-30 09:07:11
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
30 Jul 2026
New content   [Last Reply]

Top of the morning gents.. I have new content available, text me on WhatsApp or Telegram to...

1
Maddison Blair
2026-07-30 09:03:17
Maddison Blair Maddison Blair [View]
30 Jul 2026
Nina is available   [Last Reply]

Im availabe today to spoil in everyway...with a full GFE with...

1
Nina
2026-07-30 08:59:09
Nina Nina [View]
30 Jul 2026
Rosebank - Foot Fetish   [Last Reply]

Do you have a genuine appreciation for beautiful, well-groomed feet? Enjoy a relaxing...

1
Milf Mia
2026-07-30 08:55:07
Milf Mia Milf Mia [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Erectile Dysfunction   [Last Reply]

I'm 42 years old and I'm good health but l have realized that of late l struggle to keep an...

21
christianthaw
2020-10-24 16:48:34
dave_m dave_m [View]
26 Oct 2020
Last 3 days in Durban!!   [Last Reply]

Hi Bokkies don't miss out! Whatsapp or call me:0833771810

1
Serena The Og
2020-10-26 07:44:38
Serena The Og Serena The Og [View]
26 Oct 2020
Monday mania   [Last Reply]

TODAY ONLY That all elusive toe curling bj is available today,all day at R300 (CUM ONCE) This is...

1
Bbw Nadia
2020-10-26 07:24:57
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
26 Oct 2020
New Midrand apartments   [Last Reply]

Morning chaps... I'm still in Midrand so don't panic. So far MIDRAND has welcomed me with open...

1
Kris
2020-10-26 05:18:28
Kris Kris [View]
26 Oct 2020
Social   [Last Reply]

Pls tell me details am I allowed to go

3
Kris
2020-10-25 17:52:18
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
25 Oct 2020
indian..sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

hey guys.. whatsapp for more info on remote services available xx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-25 20:44:46
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
25 Oct 2020
I just lost my appetite... :(((   [Last Reply]

And here I am... driving myself into a "skinny person" ... knowing that I was born a...

10
Ms Paige
2020-10-24 12:44:13
vampirezn vampirezn [View]
25 Oct 2020
Fuck it list...   [Last Reply]

MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE POLICY I'M INDEPENDENT (ie. Not a venue, no co...

6
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-12 13:40:52
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
25 Oct 2020
Bait and Switch   [Last Reply]

What in your opinion is considered as a bait and switch tactic? For example : agreed on the...

19
CreamyBalls
2020-10-24 12:45:58
vampirezn vampirezn [View]
25 Oct 2020
Rossia last trip till end of November again   [Last Reply]

I want to thank all the guys out there from all the city's I been to , I will be reaching home on...

1
Rossia
2020-10-25 15:09:06
Rossia Rossia [View]
25 Oct 2020
I'm coming home   [Last Reply]

Landing monday, back at the Boulders lodge. Available only from Tuesday. Sorry guys,...

15
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-24 11:53:56
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
25 Oct 2020
Review sort function   [Last Reply]

Going through the reviews of the ladies, I kept looking for the punters with the most posts, as...

9
Lexington Steele
2020-10-24 16:59:59
johndoe69za johndoe69za [View]
25 Oct 2020
Midrand   [Last Reply]

Guys Kris Is available for you on demand in Midrand Sunday sexy offers

1
Kris
2020-10-25 13:08:22
Kris Kris [View]
25 Oct 2020
How much   [Last Reply]

How much does the prices range between the girls am new here and I don't want to be dribbled.

1
polarbox
2020-10-26 20:47:59
polarbox polarbox [View]
25 Oct 2020
Squirters Jhb/Pta   [Last Reply]

With this lovely wet cozy weather are there any squirters out there that I can visit? Please...

10
[deleted]
2020-10-01 09:17:30
Mistro Mistro [View]
25 Oct 2020
Male Grooming Services   [Last Reply]

Any lady in Pretoria who offers male grooming services? Please DM me. :)

2
HeinTheMan94
2020-10-25 09:22:03
Angel Angel [View]
25 Oct 2020
Benoni   [Last Reply]

Let's party ,let's have fun come and see wat I'm capable of doing with ur dick .

11
Nikki
2020-10-21 14:12:57
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
25 Oct 2020
NOW is a good time   [Last Reply]

Had a long convo with a friend the other day. Afterwards it struck me that he was living in the...

2
[deleted]
2020-10-25 10:11:55
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
25 Oct 2020
indian..sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

sexy packages available amongst other remote services please whatsapp xxx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-25 09:46:30
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
25 Oct 2020
Available today ...   [Last Reply]

Good morning, hope you all have a very blessed Sunday...Please call or whatsapp me for more info...

2
Chandre
2020-10-25 06:04:02
Chandre Chandre [View]
25 Oct 2020
Last day in kzn   [Last Reply]

Morning everyone have an amazing day. Last day in umhlanga, heading home tomorrow morning....

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-10-25 06:29:00
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
25 Oct 2020
Hand job   [Last Reply]

Handjob dirty talking lady wanted

2
reaz
2020-10-24 09:59:44
Laura Laura [View]
25 Oct 2020
Emma/Liza Remote Services   [Last Reply]

For those gentleman who are far away, but would love to have some fun time all by yourself... Why...

14
Emma / Liza
2020-10-23 00:25:25
Liza Liza [View]
24 Oct 2020
indian..sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

pls whatsapp for remote services available xx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-10-24 20:13:40
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
24 Oct 2020
Miss SA 2020   [Last Reply]

Been following this tonight.. and seeing how the rules on gatherings and venue capacity has...

2
Miss Red
2020-10-24 19:50:17
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
24 Oct 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.