Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Day 1 in Cape Town was absolutely amazing! I'm in disbelief of how you gents called and came...
Bonus Bonus Bonus Time. Message for more information.
Little birdie told me your into hot African mom's with big titts and a bunda for days, Hot MILF...
Get some Kylie on your screen! Special on Online Content, whatsapp for rates & Services xo
Videos... play .... Voyeurism play... calls... MORE!! XXX VIDEO TITLES. 1. Sweet Escape 2....
Morning looking for a WG in East rand area with pierced nipples, always been a fantasy of mine....
Are there places in JHB,CT or Dbn that one can rent for a rendezvous with a lady .... A hotel or...
Good Day guys i am available in Nelspruit today and tomorrow, find my profile and call to make a...
Linkin Park released Hybrid Theory more than 20 years ago. RIP Chester Bennington.
Hi, Will be in the Sandton area today. Anyone keen for drinks and a potential booking...
Morning everyone please check out my new hot pictures taken by the amazing joe Thanks purple site
MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE POLICY I'M INDEPENDENT (ie. Not a venue, no co...
Hi does anyone know where Miami from HOE has gone?
I wish some of the venues in Pretoria stayed open late for us working guys :(
Hi guys please whatsapp for more info on remote services xxx
Hey boys! Remember I'm available again tonight from 18h00 to 22h00. Keep your phones close and...
Hi Gents Full house and gfe bookings available today xx book now and get R500 off Love Emma
I'm soo glad this was loaded in the early days of November. What a time to be alive -...
I have been blackmailed by a working girl for two months and am at the end of my tether. I...
Hallo Gentlemen Bree and Jasmine on a double till 9pm tonight big big special whatsapp and...
Hey all Please WhatsApp app and then for 1 hour only I will send you a picture of my face...
I'm so in the mood for Greek. Who wants me to Greek them in Jhb ladies, PM.
I will be in Sandton 6 - 9 November. Contact me to make your booking.