Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hi gents it's been a long week for you especially with work come let me relax you you deserve to...
Let's have some FUN together right now join me live on video call and sexting for a great...
Lot's of TLC available and more. Welcome to come and relax and enjoy... Don't miss out
Good afternoon gents I'm in need of a little help so I'm running a specail on my content a big...
Man tonight I was speaking to a girl and she was advertising her pics and vids for sale. We had...
Spoil yourself today with a sensual massage that you will remember... Whatsapp me on 073 183...
Hi Gents, Please contact me for more information or to make a booking. I look forward to...
I think we must go through the house rules again So far my understanding is no free loading...
Trump or Biden ? Who's going to win ? Let's do our own poll. I'm going for Sleepy Joe...
Looking for naughty fun? Why not double it with me and the beautiful Demi ;) We have a...
Hi guys i will be making my way back to Johannesburg today, be there for the weekend then off...
Hi everyone So yeah I'm back since Sept 2020. I simply want to extend my gratitude and thank...
I was wondering whether there are venues or ladies in Joburg that offer male grooming. Something...
hey my lovely handsome guys you nuru masseuse is offering a 1 hour special ntill the end off this...
In a hotel in Durbanville. Feeling a little stressed and need some tlc. Anyone in the area that...
Good morning all. I am attempting to help a legendary lady of this industry to make a return to...
Hi All Please advise with a non Rica'd Sim what can be traced? A buddy of mine had a Non Ricad...
Hi guys sexy pics and videos available xx pls whatsapp for remote services on offer xx
For the first time ever I will upload 1 face pic to ny personal gallery for those who have been...
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again Don't forget my 90min...
Let me spoil y'all abit blow job and CIM for 400 Specail is from 3 PM today till 7PM
Hey naughty boys! Please accept my apologies for not being available during the day. I know it's...