Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Friday afternoon content Get a link to my whole gallery of over 300 nudes and video clips...
Come visit me at my cozy "office " this evening babe:) Contact me 0723559775
Hey gents leaving at 20:00 Let's please each other Offering quickies & blow and go today...
Don't hesitate to visit our beautiful stunning Goddesses for a steamy massage and have your mind...
Come through for a sensual massage with happy ending in Ferndale
I definitely had my punt of the year today. I came 4 times in my 2 hour session. What's the...
Hi gents I'm available today at Be Sensual for an erotic sensual massage and full house treatment...
Hi Bokkies I am available till 3pm for last appointment 3-4. 0833771810. Mwah....
Hi bj lovers do pass by for a nice sloppy toe curling bj by yours truly. For more info do not...
Hi Anybody visited this establishment lately, Has the services gotten better, Any...
I am looking for the best owo blow job in centurion and Pretoria please send me a msg
Hi Gents! I will be in PE from next week Monday 9Nov-13Nov and next stop will be DBN from...
evening gents.. please whatsapp for remote services available xx have a lovely evening...
Hi lovely Gents Come let my hands and body pleasure your body all over. Amazing Doubles...
But im avail this eve for online services...video packages and calls and more!! Feel free to...
Looking for a rush? Doubles with myself and Sage for an amazing experience......
Whatsup my good gents Ok so this is a different kind of post and hopefully it keeps going to...
I'm fully booked today but I'm available for all night or evening bookings WhatsApp or call me...
I know this subject has been covered many times..... But ladies PLEASE! A dead moemfie smell is...
Hi lovies. Come join me in lots of fun with our Doubles Special. Call or whatsapp for...
Am available until late in Midrand call to enquire about my specials xxx
MY PLAY SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED NO CUM ONCE POLICY I'M INDEPENDENT (ie. Not a venue, no co...