Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

HELLO GENTLEMAN   [Last Reply]

Lot's of TLC available and more. Welcome to come and relax and enjoy... Don't miss out

1
Cindy
2026-07-31 14:46:22
Cindy Cindy [View]
31 Jul 2026
Massive Content sale   [Last Reply]

Good afternoon gents I'm in need of a little help so I'm running a specail on my content a big...

1
Cleo
2026-07-31 14:35:45
Cleo Cleo [View]
31 Jul 2026
Available now @Randburg for Full House Sensual Massage with Juicy EXTRAS!!   [Last Reply]

Includes Penetration,Deep Throat Bj,Boobjob,Girlfriend/Pornstar experience,BDSM,Prostrate...

1
Anika
2026-07-31 14:34:13
Anika Anika [View]
31 Jul 2026
Hot 40s MILF is hungry for Hard 20s Cock   [Last Reply]

Bring your swollen insatiable cock to my magical pussy of infinite orgasms... I'll take you for...

1
Miss Yoga Pantyhose
2026-07-31 14:32:15
Miss Yoga Pantyh Miss Yoga Pantyh [View]
31 Jul 2026
Who says you you don't deserve a moment of pleasure   [Last Reply]

I am here for your ultimate desires and escape book your session today.

1
Courtney
2026-07-31 14:29:01
Courtney Courtney [View]
31 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Preferred way to contact WG   [Last Reply]

Gauteng weather today definitely calls for punting, so I send I few inbox msg this morning to the...

18
shaungovender
2020-11-05 11:56:21
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
6 Nov 2020
Available today   [Last Reply]

Available today Pegging Tantric Prostate play

1
Lady T
2020-11-06 13:53:43
Lady T Lady T [View]
6 Nov 2020
Availability today ;)   [Last Reply]

Due to change in personal day plans after photoshoots my day is open ;) Esa Photoshoot at...

2
Miss Red
2020-11-06 11:11:00
Miss Red Miss Red [View]
6 Nov 2020
Want to go down !   [Last Reply]

Hi. I'm looking for a decent, clean, preferably white WG to go down on. In and around...

8
SNL
2020-11-03 15:45:23
SNL SNL [View]
6 Nov 2020
Amazing special on online services   [Last Reply]

Hi guys... I have an amazing special on my online services.... Please whatsapp me for more...

1
Skye
2020-11-06 13:15:21
Skye Skye [View]
6 Nov 2020
Few days left   [Last Reply]

Will be leaving randburg in a few days, what's on your mind maybe we can do something about it...

1
Pinky
2020-11-06 14:09:10
Pinky Pinky [View]
6 Nov 2020
Double session   [Last Reply]

Hi gents Let get erotic n naughty me and Azizi will heighten your sexuality to another level...

1
Lady Oya
2020-11-06 12:51:20
Lady Oya Lady Oya [View]
6 Nov 2020
Friday   [Last Reply]

Discount rates now on book your appointment before Im fully booked

1
Tantric Amira @ Roxy's
2020-11-06 12:11:55
Tantric Amira @ Tantric Amira @  [View]
6 Nov 2020
**FRIDAY FUNDAY**   [Last Reply]

Cum get your Weekend Started with a Bang ... ;) Available in Private by Appointment until 9pm....

1
Victoria
2020-11-06 12:06:59
Victoria Victoria [View]
6 Nov 2020
Special   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents I have a special today . videos and pics as well as other treats

1
Cleo
2020-11-06 12:02:39
Cleo Cleo [View]
6 Nov 2020
Friday N**I day   [Last Reply]

Cum start your weekend with a double Bdsm or sensual session with me and my sister Kayla at a...

2
Angel
2020-11-06 09:47:30
Kayla Kayla [View]
6 Nov 2020
Special   [Last Reply]

Hi gents .. Have a great special today Doubels Videos and photos Come and have some fun with me

1
Skye
2020-11-06 11:36:37
Skye Skye [View]
6 Nov 2020
Available today   [Last Reply]

Available today Pegging Tantric Prostate play Let's kick off the weekend with a bang

1
Lady T
2020-11-06 11:24:04
Lady T Lady T [View]
6 Nov 2020
Any recommendations for a good massage and GFE   [Last Reply]

One of my favorites is not available today, any recommendations in Bryanston or Randburg for this...

2
petermnbvcxz
2020-11-06 10:47:17
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
6 Nov 2020
Last day in this place   [Last Reply]

Morning all, I'm moving to Pretoria again permanently, today is my absolute last day in this...

4
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-11-06 09:31:37
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
6 Nov 2020
Chose your special today and tommorow   [Last Reply]

Hi gents... I have two options for specials for today and tommorow... Send me a whatsapp...

3
Skye
2020-11-05 10:19:48
Skye Skye [View]
6 Nov 2020
Garden Route Tour   [Last Reply]

I'm considering doing a trip through knysna, George and Mosselbaai between the 20th and 25th...

5
Haylee
2020-11-04 09:07:56
Georgebendsit Georgebendsit [View]
6 Nov 2020
OVERNIGHT SPECIAL   [Last Reply]

TODAY ONLY. Contact me via whatsapp 0714410951 to find out more about my overnight special for...

2
Kelsey
2020-11-06 08:29:17
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
6 Nov 2020
Available In Centurion until 17:00...!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, I am available until 17:00 to spoil you with some fun and naughty pleasure...! ;-)...

1
Bella
2020-11-06 09:50:07
Bella Bella [View]
6 Nov 2020
Friday special   [Last Reply]

Hi gents Let me shower you while I edge you I specialise in Prostate Milking Ejaculation...

1
Lady Oya
2020-11-06 09:41:10
Lady Oya Lady Oya [View]
6 Nov 2020
Working by appointments only tomorrow   [Last Reply]

Hi gents If you want us to have fun tomorrow call me today and make an appointment

1
Lady Oya
2020-11-06 09:36:33
Lady Oya Lady Oya [View]
6 Nov 2020
Spoil yourself   [Last Reply]

Book your 60min sensual massage with me today! I will make it a sexy session you won't...

1
Chrissie @ Sensual Paradise
2020-11-06 09:24:31
Chrissie @ Sensu Chrissie @ Sensu [View]
6 Nov 2020
Indian.. sexy pics and videos available xx   [Last Reply]

morning all.. please whatsapp for remote services available xx

1
Kiara (the Original)
2020-11-06 09:09:34
Kiara (the Origi Kiara (the Origi [View]
6 Nov 2020
Kaycee fix   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix again.. Don't forget my...

5
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2020-11-05 07:16:48
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
6 Nov 2020
Last day in Alberton   [Last Reply]

The south has been good ,lots of orgasms were had but tommorow l am leaving so catch me whilst...

1
Black Panther(rimming Goddess)
2020-11-06 08:43:30
Black Panther(ri Black Panther(ri [View]
6 Nov 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.