Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
I have affordable full packages (consisting of pics and or videos) of ALMOST everything catered...
Hi lovies come and experience sensual relaxing massage and a happy ending available now until...
Good morning Gents Im available today until 11pm for an amazing sexy sensual massage and more...
My VIDEO & Photo Combos are Waiting for YOU xxx SEXY...WET and oh So SENSUAL.. CUM indulge...
Morning gents come let me treat you to one of my deep extoic massage with gfe,a morning session...
Looks like I'll be traveling next week again for the 1st time in about 15 months. Will either...
Hello people. I've got some video's available. Xxx whatsapp for more info. Megs. Xxx
Hi guys come n experience a night of UNRUSHED BEDROOM fun...call me
Hi Ladies. Anyone having a blow and go special? The lovely Tisha offered an amazing special,...
Last day in Bloem is Tuesday and Wednesday morning l will be in Randburg at my usual place...
I will be running my 2 hours holiday specials tomorrow:)) Bring all the fun,lets have a...
Hmmm i think today is a stunning day for a special again... Book an hour session for R800 and...
Hi sweet sexy monster's xx I'm available now for *video calls *Video packages And...
R300 blow-&-go R400 30min R500 an hour spec!al of fun & steamy s**with foreplay,...
Hi guys Happy Freedom Day Let's celebrate together!! And remember where we all came from, the...
Good day gents, hope you all have a awesome Freedoms day....got 8 videos for only R360 today....
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix in Linden Available til 5pm....
Happy Freedom Day to everybody Ps: If you are married .. sorry the struggle continues :))))
Just want to put it out there,gunts and kickass are amazing guys who helped me with a very...
My handsome Nelspruit guys your Nuru masseuse is still in town come get your best experience...
Hi guys I have moved to my new venue still upmarket and cozy area.For specials I'm promoting call...
Morning Gents I will be available today till 5, and will be running a special today,I also have...
Hi guys, just to let you know i will be available today the whole day as well as tonight ;)