Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

R300 COMBO of NEW SPICY videos & Naked pics   [Last Reply]

Get HD quality explicit videos & pics to keep FOREVER at an affordable rate! Cum release...

1
Anika
2026-07-30 10:33:17
Anika Anika [View]
30 Jul 2026
Milking bed   [Last Reply]

Hi bby come and experience milking bed session with me and a happy ending

1
Zerina
2026-07-30 10:27:40
Zerina Zerina [View]
30 Jul 2026
Sexy Thursday   [Last Reply]

Join one of our stunning ladies for a sexy sensual massage

1
Siren's Spa
2026-07-30 10:24:52
Siren's Spa Siren's Spa [View]
30 Jul 2026
Nina is available   [Last Reply]

Im ready to play nice today...get a full GFE with me including body licking,hugging,kissing and...

1
Nina
2026-07-30 10:24:09
Nina Nina [View]
30 Jul 2026
ATTENTION All SHOPPERS!!   [Last Reply]

You have arrived at the yellow brick road where all your fantasies come to life! Text me for my...

1
Violet
2026-07-30 10:23:48
Violet Violet [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Available Tomorrow Baby   [Last Reply]

Join me tomorrow for a R200 discount. Working half day from 10am-3pm

1
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
2021-04-26 15:23:04
Dynasty @ Sensua Dynasty @ Sensua [View]
26 Apr 2021
Performance anxiety   [Last Reply]

There have been several threads lately about guys who have absolutely no problem performing at...

16
MSfun
2021-04-25 21:52:24
MSfun MSfun [View]
26 Apr 2021
Interracial double   [Last Reply]

Join me for a steamy interracial double session we can't wait to make your "double...

1
Sade'
2021-04-26 14:08:51
Sade' Sade' [View]
26 Apr 2021
Sexy pictures   [Last Reply]

Hey babes take a look at my personal gallery for some spicy pictures

1
Indian Lana
2021-04-26 14:07:15
Indian Lana Indian Lana [View]
26 Apr 2021
I need a man!   [Last Reply]

Hi everybody I am looking for a white male, in his 40's. Tall, passionate and sensual. Must be...

5
Arizona
2021-04-26 13:06:13
Dmb Dmb [View]
26 Apr 2021
Gretchen now in Centurion/Midrand   [Last Reply]

Thank you for your inquiry. Prices as follows..... *FH RATES* Half hour R500 // Hour R900 /...

1
Gretchen
2021-04-26 13:59:16
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
26 Apr 2021
ONLY 2 WEEKS IN THE CITY. FRESH EUROPEAN GIRLS   [Last Reply]

I'm and Aria came to Johannesburg. We are glad to meet new people. We will be only 2 weeks....

27
Zlata
2021-04-02 14:24:19
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
26 Apr 2021
Gold membership   [Last Reply]

Hi there Could you please activate my gold membership. Did send a email with proof of payment...

13
Njammies1
2020-09-27 07:35:36
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
26 Apr 2021
Gretchen now in Centurion/Midrand   [Last Reply]

*FH RATES* Half hour R500 // Hour R900 / R800 for hour thereafter. All night @ R2800 (20%...

1
Gretchen
2021-04-26 13:57:16
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
26 Apr 2021
Payday Blues....   [Last Reply]

Hi all ya stunning gentleman! Another post on the forum about budget punting got me...

5
Vicky
2021-04-25 14:18:27
Vicky Vicky [View]
26 Apr 2021
Finally I'm done   [Last Reply]

Phew, that was quite a challenge. Finally the house is done, now I can have some fun. Come check...

1
Gretchen
2021-04-26 13:52:49
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
26 Apr 2021
Available today   [Last Reply]

Hi gents I still have video on special today, and will be available today till 6 I will be...

2
Cleo
2021-04-26 08:50:04
Cleo Cleo [View]
26 Apr 2021
Available today   [Last Reply]

Here's my Birthday special from: Friday 23 Apr - Friday 30 Apr I am available on Saturdays by...

2
Lady T
2021-04-26 08:32:46
Lady T Lady T [View]
26 Apr 2021
What a happy Monday eastrand guys   [Last Reply]

I woke up in a very gud mood so why not spoil my guys for 350 half an hour and 500 an hour...

1
Busi (the Queen)
2021-04-26 12:38:51
Busi (the Queen) Busi (the Queen) [View]
26 Apr 2021
Born in 1956 or after ?   [Last Reply]

Then this post is for you don't scroll down , I now have a very special rate and package for any...

10
Carmen-lex
2021-04-26 09:38:47
Carmen-lex Carmen-lex [View]
26 Apr 2021
Sexherday massage month xx   [Last Reply]

Starting 24 April ending 25 May, I will be having a 50% discount-*only on my rates and services,...

3
Quinzelle @ Sensual Paradise
2021-04-23 21:58:37
Quinzelle @ Sens Quinzelle @ Sens [View]
26 Apr 2021
New shoot   [Last Reply]

Hey gents I'm really sorry I haven't taken new photos yet so I desided to put a photo in my...

1
Preggy Amy-lee
2021-04-26 11:17:11
Preggy Amy-lee Preggy Amy-lee [View]
26 Apr 2021
Cape town trip.   [Last Reply]

Hi gents, dolls and couples I'm in Capetown till Wednesday. Come spoil yourself. Contact me for...

1
Alison Diamond
2021-04-26 11:10:08
Alison Diamond Alison Diamond [View]
26 Apr 2021
Pics and video clips   [Last Reply]

Still have some homemade pics and videos available for the gentleman who cant come experience the...

1
Vicky
2021-04-26 11:07:55
Vicky Vicky [View]
26 Apr 2021
B spoilt!!!   [Last Reply]

Hi gents, Having a hectic day...I'm here for ur needs *R300 blow-&-go *R400 30min *R500...

1
Cardi
2021-04-26 11:06:53
Cardi Cardi [View]
26 Apr 2021
Special   [Last Reply]

Seeing that it's my last week I'll be running special Monday to Thursday

2
Monroe
2021-04-26 09:07:16
kudu1989 kudu1989 [View]
26 Apr 2021
Available in LA lucia   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents I'm available in LA Lucia Kindly call for a appointment Xxx Tiff

1
Tiffany
2021-04-26 10:38:25
Tiffany Tiffany [View]
26 Apr 2021
Saying farewell. Heather. Cresta / Randburg   [Last Reply]

Good day to all the hunnies on ESA! It's with a heavy heart that I am leaving the industry...

23
Heather @ Jackie's Place
2021-04-23 11:30:31
Jackie's Place Jackie's Place [View]
26 Apr 2021
Slippery when oiled   [Last Reply]

Up for a awesome sensual massage with me maybe a hot stone massage or just a sensual even just a...

2
Quinzelle @ Sensual Paradise
2021-04-24 10:55:12
Quinzelle @ Sens Quinzelle @ Sens [View]
26 Apr 2021
New shoot up   [Last Reply]

Why keep me waiting. Smile. Its majestic Monday gents do fill your day some nikki

2
Nikki
2021-04-26 09:28:15
Georgebendsit Georgebendsit [View]
26 Apr 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.